Chapter 53 : TILL THE END OF TIME

" We will be together, Forever " Jake said looking at a photo of Ana as he heard a noise downstairs.

" What all these ? " Jake asked as Ana was wearing a construction hat as there were a team of construction workers.

" Well we are mapping thorn hills to find a place here to build a house which will have a state of the art security system and lasers " Ana said as Jake stopped her.

" Wait what's wrong with Nova Manor? We are safe here " Jake said as Ana laughed and everyone did as Ana took Jake to another room.

" Did you tell them ? " Jake asked.

" No they laugh when I do, it's something annoying they always do " Ana said.

" What is this ? " Jake asked.

" I called my people from van industries here to help me build a house where my children will be safe from anyone who wishes harm in them " Ana said as Jake agreed.

" I get where your coming from but please next time include me in your plans they are my children to and we are married " Jake said looking sad.

" Well I just got excited building a house like I used to do in New York, am sorry will you forgive me " Ana asked as Jake thought about it and forgave her as they walked back into the room where the others were.

" So where's the closest place with a water supply and stunning view from here " Ana asked as they pointed to a land that was near the woods.

" No anywhere but there " Ana said as her engineers refused.

" What's wrong with that piece of land ? " Jake asked.

" It's a cursed land jake, even the name is scary " Ana said as Jake laughed.

" We will buy that land and build our house it couldn't be that scary " Jake said as Ana thought differently and they drove to the area to find hollow trees and a very wild location.

" Welcome to Shadow Creek " Ana said as Jake laughed.

" Just scary trees and a wild look that needs a touch up here and there " Jake said as Ana asked him to go forward and so he did and walked around and felt something strange there were cries in the wind and and shadow moving tree to tree and a woman whose face was scratched off was standing a distance from him in a white dress.

" Holy cow " Jake said as the woman laughed and put her hands towards throwing Jake out of the land.

" So did you see her " Ana said standing above Jake.

" What was that ? " Jake asked,

" That was becky walker she was apparently raped and killed by unknown assailant now hunts this land " Ana said as Jake got up.

" We have to get rid of her " Jake said.

" She's has haunted this side of thorn hills since forever, we should go find another place " Ana said.

" No this is the spot here is where we will build our home "Jake said,

" When you can get rid of the ghost and negative energy marking this place then we could probably build here "Ana said.

" Then I swear I will get this land even if I have to burn it to the ground "Jake said as they got in the car driving back to the Nova Manor.

" How do you get rid of a ghost "Jake asked as Mia laughed.