Chapter 71 : HELL DIMENSION

H E L L    D I M E N S I O N S

Dawn went inside with the children and that's when they felt the earth quake and that's when she heard the door bell ring and went and opened it to see a man standing there.

" Who are you and what's going " Dawn said as she looked up and saw a dark sky.

" Well I don't know what's going on exactly but all you need to know is that am Rafael Morningstar " The devil said as he stood before her.

" Are you a friend of Jakes ? " Dawn asked as Rafael realised she didn't know him.

" Yes " he said smiling.

Jean and Roman were seated in their house when they felt the earthquake and went outside to see the dark sky and creatures of myth flying around in the sky.

" Hey kid do you see what just happened ? " Roman said as he was on the phone talking with Alex who was asking about his mother and where she was and that he saw Draxum.

" Who was that babe ? " Jean asked.

" Alex " Roman said as Jean asked what was going on.

" He asked about Ana, I mean Dawn and he said he saw Draxum " Roman said as Jean told him to get Elise.

" Where are we going ? " Jason asked Mia asked as they were driving down the town looking around.

" We are going to Ana " Mia said as she saw looked around, " what's going on the town's the same but something feels dark about it " Jason said as Miss Torres stood in the middle of the road.

" Holy shit didn't we blow her up in highschool ? " Jason asked as Miss Torres saw them inside the car as she smiled.

" You meddling kids " She said as tried to cast a spell at them and Mia pressed asked Jason to drive her over and go.

" Okay " Jason said as he ran her over throwing Miss Torres over the car as they drove off to the Nova house but Miss Torres got off the ground.

" Dawn are you okay " Jean said going into the Nova house and Roman carried Elise and they found Rafael playing with Lana, Lisa and Troy.

" You sick pig " Jean said as she raised her hand a knife came from the kitchen into her hand and plunged it into Rafael's back. And the children moved away and Rafael turned around.

" Jean really stabbing me in the back " Rafael said as she smiled.

" You deserve worst " Jean said as she called the children to her .

" Did this bad man hurt you ? " Jean asked Lisa , Troy and Lana.

" No aunt " Lana said as Dawn walked into the room.

" What's going ? " she said as Rafael pulled out the knife from his back.

" He's bleeding " Dawn said going to help him but Jean stopped her.

" Don't go near that monster " Jean asked as Rafael smirked.

" monster ? " Dawn asked.

" Yes he's the devil " Jean said as Romans wings appeared.

" Hello brother " Rafael said to Roman.

" Your no brother of mine using me for centuries to do your dirty work and branded me the god of war " Roman said as Jean called him down.

Back in town Jake created a portal allowing Jax and Lori to escape before Lilith capturing Jake.

" Jake " Jax said as he and Lori were standing in the living room of the Nova house.