Chapter 34 : BAD BLOOD

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.........

B A D   B L O O D

" It's almost time ! " Jax said as Ana hugged him.
" I know and it scares me anything can happen " Ana said as they stood up on the highest hill looking down at the town of thorn hill as the sun was rising.

" It's all beautiful " Ana said as the sunshine covered the town.

" No you are " Jax said as Ana smiled,

" Don't be so corky Jax " Ana said as Jax laughed.

" Am not corky just romantic " Jax said as Ana looked at him.

" Well it's sweet either way " Ana said as Jax looked at something.

" What are you looking at ? " Ana asked as Jax pointed out and Ana looked and saw an army marching towards the town.

" She's here " Jax said as Ana watched.

" Today I rule this town or it burns to the ground " Evil Ana said laughing as Caroline smiled as an army of witches and warlocks followed behind them.

" What's our defenses ? " Jax asked,

" Everyone is safe and there are witch traps at the town's border " Jake said as he smiled.

" What did you do ? " Jean asked,

" I put up land mines that will blow them up and the few that will make it through they will fall into a dark pit " Jake said as they all didn't know what exactly to say.

" That's sick man I like it " Roman said as Jake took a bow, that's when they got a phone call from Mia who was watching from the sky.

" The plan failed and they are in town " Mia said as Jake hang up.

" We fight " Roman said.

" Why can't we have a dance fight or sing things out why does it always have to end up in a fight " Ana said as Jake laughed.

" Cause it's exciting and gives an amazing conclusion to our readers " Jake said as Roman whispered " readers ? ".

" Council of magic is sending over help " Jean said as they cheered.

" That's great new Jean " Ana said as Jax held her hand.

" So where is Alex ? " Jax asked.

" He's in Europe with my mom and dad they will be safe there " Ana said as Jax agreed.

" Let's go " Jake said as he opened up a portal that was going to take them down town and he jumped through.

" No time like the present " Jax said as he and Ana went through with Jean and Roman.

There they were down town and Evil Ana arrived and her army were waiting.

" They made it back those rats " Evil Ana said.

" It doesn't matter we will take them down " Caroline said as she smiled.

" Am proud of you Caroline you've come far from a scared girl to a brave woman whose going to go far in this life " Evil Ana said as Caroline smiled.

" Am going to say this once leave now or regret it later cause this town is under our protection " Jax said as Evil Ana and her army laughed.

" I am scared, look at me am shaking, of course not look at me and look at you, we are going to crush you " Evil Ana said as her army cheered.