Chapter 40 : BOOK OF DEATH

B O O K   O F   D E A T H

" Rafael has alot of nerve preying on Alex trying to get my son " Ana said as Jax had his hands wrapped around her.

" We will stop him " Jax said as they got a text from Jake to head to the Nova Manor .

" Talk about right on time " Ana said as Jax kissed her.

Meanwhile at the Nova Manor everyone was seated wondering what the emergency text was about that's when the lights when off and a hologram of a naked man with a spear appeared in the middle of the room.

" Who is that ? " Ana asked as she and Jax walked in.

" Unknown at the moment but this will shock you " Jake said as he used an upper view of the area the man was standing on and it was the cave where they destroyed Rafael and the Herald of justice opened a door to hell.

" Holy fuck " Jason said.

" What is he? A god unleashed on Earth cause his power can be super sexy and that dic " Mia said as Jean interrupted her.

" Yeah cause he looks human " Jean said.

" He's has the same radiation as Rafael and someone we know in this room " Jake said looking at Ana.

" What does Ana have in common with him ? "River asked.

" Well am half witch half angel " Ana said.

" Your right after Ana opened the door he was the first to come out and he's no demon he was trapped in hell no doubt by Rafael " Jake said.

" He could help us kill him and I think I have seen that spear before in a painting a long time ago it can kill anything even a god " Roman said as Ana smiled.

" We need to find him " Ana said as Jake turned off the hologram.

" Guys I have to go text me if anything comes up I have a book club meeting and if I miss it I will be kicked out " Mia said.

" Your in a book club ?" Jean asked her.

"Since when ? " River asked.

" There's this really hot guy in this group and I want him and I need a ride cause we aren't all witches or warlocks to teleport " Mia said as River offered her a ride.

" So what with this book club " River asked as he was driving Mia to her book club.

" well we read books and if we say it's good then they read it and if it's bad then no one reads it " Mia explained.

" Book critics "River said as Mia smiled.

" We are currently reading this book called JURY DUTY and we are done and authors are submitting new books for us to read " Mia said as they arrived.

" Thanks cutie for the ride " Mia said kissing Rivers cheek as she got out.

" Hey Mia " Alexa the group leader said.