Chapter 101 : RADIOACTIVE

Today's tale is going to be unusual and your probably thinking the authors lost his mind and well yes he has cause this chapter will be narrated by yours truly Troy Knight and I will narrate this story unbiased with all honesty and truth so let's begin.

RADIOACTIVE

Lori woke up before the dawn of morning as she had spent the night with Hunter her loving boyfriend with a god complex to save everyone, what a tool am I right, they deserve each other.

" We have to get up and help " Lori said to Hunter who was still asleep probably tired from the scandalous night of passion and lust.

" I'll teleport you home later " Lori said looking at Hunter as he slept.

Meanwhile Alex had woken up early in the morning and was training hard so he can be ready to protect his sisters from the coming threat that is me.

Lisa was in her room with her sweet angel Gabriel who I despise with my entire soul and I will kill him soon enough, forget you read that it's a possible spoiler don't mind me, back in to the story Gabriel knew something was wrong with Lisa and she was hiding something and that was her love for me, am sorry am ranting again this time I won't meddle in the story and do my job and that's to narrate.

" Lisa you've acted strange since Troy retuned ? " Gabriel asked,

" Me act strange how ? " Lisa asked,

" You have been silent, not eating and always in your room, also you don't sleep these days " Gabriel said as Lisa knew he was on to her.

" I haven't been feeling well " Lisa said took his phone to call a doctor.

" No I don't need a doctor but your kisses heal me " Lisa said as Gabriel kissed her as Lana came into the room.

" Get up Lisa cause we are going shopping and spend a whole lotta money that makes everyone happy " Lana said.

" I don't want to spend money or do anything " Lisa said as Lana was offended.

" We are Nova's made from money and diamond and for over five hundred years and we have been genetically modified and perfected for centuries to do one thing boss people around and spend money " Lana said as Lisa threw a pillow at her.

" Who told you that lie ? " Lisa asked,

" Our uncle Jake before he disappeared " Lana said as Lisa remember Troy killed him.

" Fine let's go " she said Gabriel and Lana were happy about it.

" We should get Lori to go with us " Lisa said as they went to Lori's room and knocked on the door, she's going to get busted.

" Morning ? " Lori said opening the door apparently she made it back in time.

" We were going shopping and see if we can finally max out our credit cards " Lana as Lori smiled.

" Let's go ? " Lori said closing the door behind her but Lisa held stopped her and they went in to find a butt naked Hunter on the bed.

" You little slut telling us we have to maintain the family name when your sleeping with Hunter also under our family home " Lisa said as Lana was looking at Hunter and Gabriel blew covers on him.