Chapter 65 : BAD DAYS AHEAD

Change is Constant...........

" If your watching this then something must have happened and am dead but something tells me you survived and you will be there for our children, loving them in everyway possible and that's why I will be in peace because of you Jax, always remember you were my greatest love and we will see each in our next life and tell the children everyday I love them and I don't regret anything and I'd die for them a thousand time, I love you" Ana said on the video Jax was watching.

" When did she make it ? " Jax asked his family lawyer who presented it to him.

" Right after your father the late Maximilian Nova passed she called for my assistance in the events she puts her life on the line for her children and doesn't survive she had the following requests and this was one of it " The lawyer said as he handed Jax a document where Ana had left all her friends high sums of money and returned all the powers property back to Christian and also gave the president seat to her company to her brother who she knew he will be do an excellent job in.

" Thank you Elias for being the best lawyer to our family, how long has it been " Jax asked,

" About three hundred years but who's counting but on serious matters am sorry about your loss " Elias said as Jax thanked him and showed him that way out as he kept the video.

B L O O D    W A R ✓

Days passed and soon years went as well the world was reborn in a new image and the town of thorn hills grew, thanks to the help of Jax Nova the town became a safe haven for all supernatural and even humans, he opened business and helped anyone in need making thorn hills a Eutopia.

Jean and Roman's relationship grew stronger than it ever was and Mia she got married to Jason much to no one's surprise, River became the CEO of Van industries to honor his sister's last wish even if he already had lots of money but he did well in his position as CEO. Alex got to his rebellious teenager phase and houses were flipped cars were trashed and thanks to his father and family he graduated highschool with honors. Christian devoted his life to his son Alex cause he was the fruit of his love with Ana.

Time had passed and nothing was the same, more supernatural creatures began coming out of the dark and shadows and into the light meaning things became more dangerous than before.

" How old are you baby ? " Alex asked,

" Seven " Lori said smiling as Lana jumped on his back.

" We are all seven years old " Lisa said rolling her eyes as they all laughed.

Jean arrived holding hands with Elise.

" Why don't you go play with the other I have to go talk with Uncle Jax " Jean said as Elise ran off to the others.

" How are you all doing I just got back from London " Jean said exhausted as Jax smiled.

" Being head of the council of magic isn't easy " Jax said.

" Well it gets better, So how are the girls doing ?" Jean asked as they watched them play Jax was smiling.

" What can I say they teach me something new everyday, Lana she's wonderful always brightening my day and Lori she's kind thinks of everyone and loves painting but "

" Lisa is she still!, what was that word again which I can use ? " Jean asked.

" Complicated is the word that means she is a Nova alright " Jax said as Jean laughed,

" It's so weird, Lori who biological father is Rafael and she's a darling but Lisa your daughter is the complete opposite so fascinating " Jean said as Jax waved at Lisa who smiled turning around.

" What she needs is more love than she's used to and everything will be better " Jean said.

" I hope so " Jax said.

Meanwhile in a chain of islands in the Pacific Ocean between North America and Oceania, Hawaii to be exact Jake was there on vacation.

" Your wife is beautiful sir and she's waiting by the pool with your son " a waitress said to Jake who was at the lobby of the hotel.

" Thanks " He said.

Back in thorn hills Jax had put to bed his girls and Alex was leaving to go to a party.

" Bye " Alex said disappearing.

" He was a young man not only yesterday now he's going to parties and finished highschool " Christian said as Jax agreed.

" I know Ana is watching and is proud " Jax said as Lori was having a nightmares and there were four figures in her dream.

" Who are you ? " She asked,

" We are the horsemen " Death whispered in her ear.

" We are your friends here to give everything you want " War said,

" Anything I want ? " Lori asked as they smiled at each other.

" Yes " Pestilence said.

" I want my mom back but you can't do that no one can bring her back so your liars " Lori screamed as death laughed.

" Your a God Lori and you can do anything you want bring and take anyone you want and create world's full of new fantastic creatures " Death said as they circled her.

" We will teach you everything we know and you will be powerful and be able to bring back your mother and be with her, I promise " Pestilence said as Lori smiled as the horsemen looked amongst themselves smiling cause they were on the verge of accomplishing everything they have set out to do.

B L O O D    W A R ✓