Chapter 23 : DARK PARADISE

D A R K      P A R A D I S E

Ana woke up with a loud ringing in her hear and saw Jax sleeping and she went to the bathroom and looked took a pain killer and washed her face then looked at the mirror her eyes were glowing and she couldn't stop it.

" JAX wake up " Ana said as he got up and came to her and he saw Ana's eyes.

" What's wrong " Jax asked.

" I can't stop this " Ana said as her eyes glowed.

" Your eyes are beautiful it looks like the Aurora borealis " Jax said as he realised the name.

" Yes I was named after my grandma who was named after the Aurora borealis " Ana said as Jax looked at her eyes.

" I never asked but why are you called Ana " Jax asked.

" Aurora always seemed formal and like I was a copy of the woman I looked up to but Ana was fresh and new and I wanted to be remembered as me " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" I get it you want to shine in your own light and your doing great at it " Jax said as Ana eyes stopped glowing.

" I know but I don't feel good something is wrong " Ana said.

" I to feel something has changed like it has evolved " Jax said as Ana hugged him.

" What did we do " Ana whispered.

Jean was with her dad at the council of magic headquarters in London and they were receiving calls that magic has been manifesting in humans and that was just the beginning. Jean teleported back in town and to the van Pel manor to see Ana and Jax.

" Hey Jean " Jax said walking into the room as Ana followed behind.

" You wanted to talk " Ana said as she hugged Jean.

" Yes it's about the fountain and magic being out of place " Jean said.

" What's happening ? " Jax asked.

" Well when Rafael and the pond exploded magic changed and now we believe that it turned humans to witches and others into supernatural creatures " Jean said as Ana knew it was true.

" The world has changed " Ana said.

" Yes it has magic has made more of us and it's made some witches powerful " Jean said as Jax smiled.

" It doesn't sound that bad, new witches and supernaturals creatures were made and the fountain is destroyed and can never drain magic and The devil is dead " Jax said getting up going to get a drink.

" Well more witches that's a problems cause they will need guidance and could expose us with their raw power " Jean said as Ana agreed.

" We should find a way to help them adjust to this life " Ana said as Jean got up.

" I will leave then I have so much work to do " Jean said as Ana saw her out.

Jax and Ana were out in the garden talking as they had tea and Alex played around, that's when a time portal appeared and a slightly different looking Zeus walked through.