Chapter 107 : NEW WARRIORS

Change always comes about every generation, when New Warriors come out from the shadow and fights for the greater good of others bringing change to the world.

N E W     W A R R I O R S

" This place is beautiful " Lisa said looking at her sisters as they were in space standing on a road that glowed like the Aurora Borealis.

" We have to walk this path " Lori said as they took in the scenery and walked to the end of the road to find a door.

" This is it " Lori said opening the door that lead them to an open field and they were wearing combat outfits.

" welcome ladies, your blood has nominated you as contestants for the contest of gods where the winners will take power and become eternal forever but if you loose and survive you will become powerless and retuned to the mortal realm " a voice spoke up.

" Become powerless ? " Lana said.

" well we have to sacrifice everything to get everything we want " Lori said.

" Do you accept the challenge ? " The voice asked.

" Yes? " The girls said together as they were teleported to the starting line.

" We can do this " Lisa said to her sisters.

" Rules are get to the trophy and you three will posses the power and save everything dear to you or die during the challenge or worse become powerless " the voice said as miles away pillars of stone appeared and a glowing orb at it's center.

" Then that's our trophy " Lisa said as they got ready.

" Watch each other's backs and no leaving each other behind " Lori said as they agreed.

" Know that with great power comes the greatest and utmost responsibility to protect others and life and know this challenge is created from your greatest fears cause once you conquer your fear nothing will hold you back, Now get ready set and go " the voice said as a horn was blown.

" Let's go " Lori said as she and her sisters started running as the ground behind them was unearthing itself and trapped Lisa and Lori as Lana jumped into the sky turning around to see her sisters in peril danger as they were trapped by thorns and her eyes glowed green and made the earth swallow the thorns.

" You go mother nature " Lisa said as they saw their trophy was near and Lori tried to  teleported to the pillar but was teleported inside quick sand.

" Really ? " Lisa said.

" We can't teleport to it " Lana said as she flew to help Lori as the open field caught fire and it was everywhere and Lisa used her ice power to freeze the fire but it kept coming at her.

" She need our help " Lana said as she Lori used fire to burn out the quick sand and got out and went and absorbed the fire.

" Thanks " Lisa said breathing heavily.

" Are you okay ? " Lana asked,

" Yes let's continue " Lisa said as they almost arrived at the pillar but someone was in their way and they were four on horses.

" Horsemen of the apocalypse " Lori said as they started running towards them.

" I call forth riders of the wind " Lisa said as they were on horses with wings and heavenly amour appeared on them.

" So cool " Lana said as Lori smiled and they also charged to the Horsemen.

" am done being scared of you monsters " Lori said as she took out her sword and got up from her horse and when she was close to Death she jumped of stabbing her through the heart turing her to ash.