Chapter 42 : Night of NIGHTS

" WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME "

NINE HOURS LEFT

" I knew It was going to end but I didn't it was going to end this way " Mia said looking out the window looking at the tower.

" Don't worry it's not the end yet at least for us " Jake said.

" How Jake the shadow of evil has fallen over us and he's gone mad with god power how can we stop that " Roman said.

" Well he is going to do whatever he wants to us all " River said as Victoria took another shot of whiskey as Arthur poured.

" Well that sounds terrifying " Jean said.

" Where's Ana ? " Max asked.

" She's with Alex and Jax up stairs " Christian said as they didn't know what to do and in a few hours everything they knew will disappear.

Ana sat on the bed looking at Alex sleep and couldn't help and cry as Jax wiped them off her face.

" We have seen worse than this and if Draxum and Lilith couldn't defeat us, even evil Ana couldn't " Jax said as Ana chuckled.

" Yeah and she had a terrible name like couldn't she call herself something than adding evil to my name " Ana said as Jax looked at her smiling.

" When the sun comes out you see who you really are and the sun out and I see a brave and powerful witch who won't take shit from anyone especially not the devil " Jax said as Ana got up and looked out the window and looked at the tower.

" Your right Jax we have to fight while we still have time and I just had a thought " Ana asked as Jax asked what it was.

" That tower there's something he's hiding in there with him and we have to get in there and see " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" We have a plan guys " Jax said as Jean laughed.

" We also have a plan ! " she said.

" I was thinking of going up there " Ana said

" Well we were planning on going up the tower too " Jean said.

" Well we have to be careful and plan Everything well cause Rafael has the power of a god but he's no god and we can surprise him and see what he's hiding in there " Max said.

" Then we are going to need these " River said as everyone got an ear piece.

" If we go in there with a mind link he could hear us that's genius " Jake said as the they heard the door bell and Mia went to answer and it was cherry .

" There is a barrier around this town and a tower appeared out of nowhere and it's down town we knew something was up and we came to help " Cherry said as everyone from the town came with her.

" Supernatural and humans working together it's truly the end " Mia said as everyone came to look and found the entire town at their front door.

" Come in it's a big house " Arthur said as everyone began going in.

" Stronger together " Ana said as she thought of a plan that could probably not work but they had to take the risk.