Chapter 9 : ANCESTRAL WITCHES

Our Ancestors the great men and women who came before us, They aren't gone they always with us, We even draw power from them, their like our batteries, They paved the way for us in life ! but that doesn't mean they paved a nice road for us........

Ana's POV

Darkness,  Its all I ever see when I sleep I can't dream a thing it's always endless darkness but when I wake up I see the love of my life and all I think is Damn, I admire Jax for a couple of minutes and decide to wake up I go change and have a morning run.

After my morning run I go check up on Alex and cause he's an independent young man he's already awake and he and River are having a magic lesson.

I go to the kitchen and find the chef preparing a army of food and and get some breakfast for Jax and take it up to him and he's already awake looking out of the window, "Morning love" Jax says as I smile and hug his back "Morning to you too love, why do you always stare out the window" I ask taking a seat behind him as he turned around, " I just love watching normal ordinary people living a simple life without worry about someone trying to destroy everything you've build " Jax said as he smiled looking at the breakfast "Dig in" I said as he kissed my cheek.

I took a long relaxing shower and got dressed and ready for the day.

As I got down stairs I was surprised members of the council of magic were all in my living room and some fancy dressed women in white clothing and I think they are the Ancestral Witches the group of badass powerful women who do magic unlike any other other being out here.

"What do I owe to this visit , Elders , Ancestral witches" I said as Alex came to me smiling Everyone was there now I was getting nervous.

" I am Alice mother superior of the Ancestral witches and we have seen your brave act and your raw power and great potential, That's why we are here to formally make you an official member of the ancestral witches that's if you will have us " Alice said as everyone was in shock.

" Why me " I asked and Alice came closer and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Your not like anyone else you don't use magic you let it use you, you are just like Aurora Van pel your great grand mother" she said looking in my eyes.

" I read about her! am even named after her, I don't get it my great grand mother she was ten generations ago how was she part of any of this, I would have known " I asked as my dad came forward " You see dear she was the founder of the Ancestral witches Coven and she was special more than a witch, heavenly " Arthur said as I laughed.

" Well I was there" Alice said

" so your over hundreds of years old " Ana's asked as Alice smiled .

" I am actually just like you" she said looking at me " And you " she said looking at Alex and " And you too Mr Van pel, Your grandmother and I are the impossible, we met someone a time when the plague almost killed us but that person made us powerful, but not like a god but a being of light our DNA is no more of this earth, even our power is unique cause your grandmother and I were humans, we weren't born magical that's why it's a big deal , Aurora my friend started this coven but she left when left and fell in love eventually had kids while I continued to run the coven, she killed her self to see the love of her life in the After life, cause we can't catch illnesses, we can live forever but we can also die were not gods but it's also hard for that to happen " Alice said and I was confused.