Chapter 13 : HAIL TO THE FIRE

Lilith is a mesopotamian storm demon, a bearer of disease and death. A dark moon an eclipse the bringer of the end of the world.

As they were in their cars driving they saw a red light flashing in the center of town and that's where they drove off to.

The eclipse got stronger by the minute and the planet was breaking apart, buildings were falling , planes crashed and all of the electronics died the earth was returning to it's original state.

They arrived and saw Lilith standing through the smoke and they got out of their cars. And they walked towards her.

" Welcome my friends to the rapture to the black moon " Lilith said with a smirk,

" Well we came to stop you " Mia said as Lilith looked at their faces each one by one.

" You can't stop me and I will kill all of you one by one trust me it's gonna hurt, just like katy felt " Lilith said.

" Your not bating us " Jake said.

" Am stronger than you all and I don't your could ever stop me" Lilith said shouting.

" no your wrong and like I always say were stronger together " Ana said as her hand glowed and she threw a death spell at Lilith and she waved it away hitting a building and the spell made the building unstable making it crumble to the ground and everyone begun firing at Lilith as she stood and looked at her nails .

" you all bore me let me show you true power " Lilith said as she begun to leave the ground she was flying, " This is power " Lilith said as she made pieces of the eclipsed moon to fall on the town of thorn hills and kill everyone.

" A meteor shower " Mia said as they looked up and river begun to fly and go and blast those meteors but they were to many , Christian closed his eyes and channeled the power of an eagle and flew to help River .

" That was cool " Mia said as Lilith waved her hand and a the earth begun opening going towards Mia as she screamed being thrown into the sky.

" Mia " Jean and Ana shouted as Jason turned into his demon form running as fast as he could to catch her and he did .

" That was a close call " Jake said looking up and seeing Christan and river hitting the meteorites with blasts but it wasn't enough the weather was bad.

" Jax do something about the weather " Jake said as Jax put his hand out making the darkness disappear and making the clouds part ways and becoming day again with a moon in the sky .

" Nice work Jax " Ana said looking around and saw innocent bystanders running away through the mess, others in buildings looking outside children crying it was devastating.

" We have get everyone away from here ! " Ana said as my Mia and Jason nodded as they went to help people get to safety.

" Look at this the world burning just as it should have been " Lilith said as she raised her hands up and made the sky red with lightning striking everywhere and more meteors fell from the sky a little to much for Christian and river to destroy before they hit the earth surface and they flew back down.

" it's to much and am getting exhausted " River said as Ana went to him.

" let's go and get shelter it's getting worse out here " Jake said as they begun running into a store and that's when they heard a loud explosion unlike anything they have ever seen.

" We can't stop this ! " Jean said as they all looked at her.

" But we can right Ana the spell it's our only hope " Christian said as Jake looked at his phone the entire world was in ruins it just wasn't Thorn hills being affected every part of the world was burning.