Chapter 45 : NEW REALITY PART 2

N ER E A L I T Y   P A R 2

" I have been breaking hearts a long time toying with them just to make things fun for me but something happened for the first time in the darkest pit of my existence " Ana said as her secretary smiled giving her a file of everything about Jax.

" He's the brother of Jake Nova and he has a wife " Ana said put up a strong brave face as she kept reading about him.

" Who are you dreaming about ? " Lexi said as Jax woke up to find her seating on the bed next to him.

" What are you doing here " Jax said as she went in for a kiss but Jax stopped her.

" What's wrong with you ? " Lexi asked as Jax got up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower and all he thought about was Ana as images played in his mind and he saw himself sitting next to her up on a roof with the Aurora borealis up above them as Ana smiled and he snapped out of it.

" What was that ? " Jax said as rushed to get dressed.

" Something powerful is at play here young man , reality isn't what it used to be then again it's not what it should be " The old fortune teller lady said to Jake.

" What is cause I need to prove we were made together " Jake said as she saw something in the cards a serpent.

" This is a bad omen " She said.

" What does it mean cause am here a nervous wreck " Jake said as she pointed up a billboard of Rafael as she began packing up her things from her stand.

" Good luck young man and you never saw me " She said running away as Jake first laughed and looked at that billboard and wondered what the devil has to do with him besides him being with Ana.

  Back at Jean and Romans country home they were moving to New York City cause Roman had got a new job that was going to change their lives including their daughters future.

" Ana remember tonight we are hosting the city here for the yearly gala " Rafael said to Ana as she smiled.

" let me guess Masked theme party cause people aren't who they appear to be " Ana asked as Rafael laughed.

" You know me well " He said as he kissed Ana and she got a text from Jake to meet up at his apartment.

" I have to go pick out a dress for tonight cause am queen "Ana said leaving and teleported to Jake's house.

" Holy shit " Jake said scared as Ana appeared before him.

" So you want to talk " Ana asked,

" I need to tell you something urgent " Jake said.

" If this is about you then no you know Rafael will murder our asses goodbye "Ana said as she teleported away leaving Jake standing there alone as he called his assistant to get him an invite for the gala at Morning Star tower.

Ana was taking a bath in the tub getting ready for the party when she got a call from Jax she presumed.

" Hello Jax so what do I owe the call for? " Ana said smiling.