Chapter 109 : WILDEST ENDING

Everything that has happened has led us here ..........

A few days earlier.

" Troy's alive and he's more close to us than we thought cause his smart but am smarter " Lisa said shocking everyone.

" More secrets ? " Gabriel said,

" I had no choice he wasn't attacking and I knew something was up and the blood moon proved I was right " Lisa said.

" Well yes he's been hiding for five years and plenty of time to plan our deaths but we are still alive cause he's been waiting for  the blood moon " Lori said as they all turned to Lisa.

" Now we stop him before the moon arrives cause he's not powerful but we are " Lisa said smiling.

" And exactly how ? " Calvin asked,

" I have a plan but we could all die or get lost in limbo but now Lana and Calvin let's go get you two married then kill that ass hole " Lana said as Lana smiled looking at Calvin.

" And I propose we do it a day before the blood moon and our guest of honor should be our darling Troy or should I say Conor " Lana said as they laughed.

PRESENT DAY.

" Where did you take me " Troy shouted in an empty place.

" Troy " Lisa said as she appeared.

" Where am I ? " He asked,

" Afterlife "

" Am not dead ? " Troy said.

" Am Queen of heaven and I can go anywhere " Lisa said.

" You forgot the afterlife is for the dead bringing us here we could be trapped here forever " Troy said.

" Maybe but you will be here and we will make sure you are contained and if it means never going back home, so be it as long as they won't be in danger, we are ready to pay the price " Lisa said.

" Let me guess the gang is here but you want to talk to me and set me in the right path but there is so soul here only darkness and evil " He said.

" I always believe deep down there is goodness inside people and if there was in me, so can you " Lisa said as she walked closer to him.

" I am the son of dawn born form a demoness and an angel, the end of the world will begin with me cause I was born to be first place " Troy said to Lisa.

" We never had enough time to be truly together cause we were always putting hate in each other and when our love bloomed it dies shortly " She says.

" Yes we never got to be together cause I was always shy and I should have said something along time ago " Troy said as Lisa smiled.

" If you love me don't do this cause what your planing to do will hurt me and I don't want to fight or worse let anyone die even you " Lisa said to Troy.

" I have come so far I don't think I have a chance now " Troy said as Lisa took his hand and showed him a future of another life where they didn't follow on the path of wickedness.

" Lisa where are you taking me now ? " Troy said as he appeared on a play ground and there he was ten years old with an eight year old Lisa.

" That's us " Troy said as Lisa was standing next to him.

" Yes and we were children " Lisa said smiling as they walked closer.

" When we are older I will marry you " Younger Troy said.

" And we can live in a big house and eat cake everyday and have kids " Lisa said as he kissed her on the cheek and they played and everything around them changed and they were standing in a church.