Chapter 105 : CIRCLE OF FIRE

Spells were made to be broken......

"Am glad they burnt down that church down a bunch of devil worshipers " a man said with utter disgust.

" There you have it folks the famous churches of night were all destroyed and we are having a poll dear viewers asking if your glad it was destroyed and fifty percent said they are glad while twenty don't know what it is and Thirty want it to be rebuilt " the news anchor said as Lisa turned the television off.

" Can you believe that ? The world is crazy " Conor said.

" That I do know but do you think the world will end soon cause all the crazy things happening could mean something "

" It has to one day but not now " Conor said as Lisa smiled.

" I believe you " Lisa said as she tried opening her computer but there was a problem.

" This pile of junk " She said as Conor came close to her and took a look at it.

" Sometimes what you think is broken isn't " Conor said as he got the the computer up and running again.

" You always save me " Lisa said as Conor turned her on her chair to face him.

" I think I deserve a price " Conor said.

" A price I thought it's good to help others and being nice is free " Lisa said smiling as Conor was infront of her face.

" Well I was going to ask for a kiss but a lunch date would last longer " Conor said to Lisa as she was blushing and Gabriel was standing at the door of the office with  a bouquet of flowers.

" Gabriel " Lisa said as she noticed him.

" Babe ? " Gabriel asked as he walked in the room and Lisa went and hugged him as Conor watched.

" You are back ? " Lisa said as Gabriel smiled.

" Back for good babe" He said kissing Lisa passionately.

" Conor nice to see you but don't you have your office and matters to tend to ? " Gabriel asked as Conor said No.

" Me and Lisa we were going to lunch actually " Conor said as Gabriel looked at Lisa.

" Yeah and you should come join us " Lisa said to Gabriel.

" I thought we should go to dinner privately so I can tell you something important that happened to me " Gabriel said to lisa.

"Did you buy anothet toy come on man let's go to dinner then all of us " Conor said as Gabriel agrees cause he didn't trust Conor and accept to keep an eye on him.

Back in Thorn hills Lori had placed her phone down as she laughed.

" What are you laughing about ? " Lana asked,

" I can't tell you cause you will most likely murder me " Lori said smiling behaving awkwardly.

" Your truth is mine to hear as I make your free will null and void " Lana said spelling Lori.

" You spelled me you bitch reverse it now cause I don't know what I can say " Lori said mumbling.

" What have you done ? " Lana asked.

" Well I called Gabriel and told him to stop being a dick cause he will loose Lisa to that extremely hot guy " Lori said as Lana couldn't believe it.

" There's no good sportsmanship with you " Lana said as Lori was ranting speaking the truth.

" Anyways there is no time for that cause I am waiting for Calvin to tell me what he found from the photographs of the drawings I took from the cultist " Lana said.