Chapter 15 : A MUNDANE LIFE

" Where do we go now, we are exiles " Jake asked as Arthur said he and Victoria were going to Russia for a second honeymoon and talk with a council member who lives there.

" we should go to Brazil it's safe" Jax said as Ana , Alex and River said goodbye to Arthur and Victoria.

" when the council of magic fix's things we meet all meet up at Thorn hills " River said as they watched them getting into the plane and heading to Russia.

They to got into their plane immediately after Arthur and Victoria left and they were all seated but Ana was scared Jax might have seen them and now thought she's not trust worthy.

" Jax we need to talk " Ana said through their private mind link as the plane took off.

" About what Ana, You and Christian kissing " Jax asked her as she looked at him.

" Yes it is he kissed me and I even pushed him away cause I love you Jax and this past week made me realise that " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" Truth be told am not angry its just that you have a son with him and history " Jax said .

" He my be my first but you can be my only last, my only last " Ana said as Jax smiled and Jake realised what was going on.

" you guys are talking through the mind link " Jake said breaking the silence .

" Yes we are cause its private " Ana said as she went and sat next to Jax.

" I love you " Jax said he held Ana in his hands.

" I love you too " Ana said watching Alex sitting on his dad's lap playing a game on his phone.

They arrived at Brazil, and they were all exhausted and an army of cars were waiting for them.

" your territory is here in Brazil " Jake said,

" territory? "Ana asked looking at Jax.

" Well I don't own Brazil just most of the properties and businesses " Jax said as they were all out of the plane.

" Don't be modest you own everything here " Jake said as he got into the car.

" You own everything nice one bro " River said as he punched Jax shoulder.

Jake and river took one car and Alex and Christian took another and the last one was taking Ana and Jax they were going to Jax's private resort.

" There's so much I don't know about you " Ana said as Jax was his phone.

" How exactly " Jax said putting his phone away and facing her.

" well your over five hundred years old there's so much to know and something I guess I will never know "Ana said.

" I could tell you about my life I have done everything and your the first real thing to come into my life since I became immortal " Jax said as Ana kissed him.

" I don't care about our first all that matters is that were each others last Forever "Ana said as Jax smiled " that's going to be our saying since we have said it now twice " Jax said as he kissed her neck and held her onto his body.

" Jax stooped were in the backseat of a car " Ana whispered as Jax noticed and stopped,

" you see what you do to me? " Jax whispered into Ana's ear and she smiled.

" crazy things I guess " Ana whispered in his ear.

" not just crazy but the craziest things, that's what you do to me " Jax said as Ana blushed.

" I get so high everytime you loving me " Ana said as Jax kissed her cheek.

They arrived at the resort and they found Jason , Mia and Jean already there,

" how did you guys get here " Ana said as she hugged them.

" well we teleported here " Jean said.

" Jax said we could crash here and trust me Everytime we get ousted out of town we get to stay at a resort well send me out of town baby " Mia said as they laughed.

" How is everyone doing Jean ? " Jax asked as they had dinner .

" they are doing well at their relocation sites and the council of magic are doing their best to take things back to normal " Jean said.

" How were we exposed ? " Ana asked .

" Well the mayor had access to the footage and his office leaked it " Jean answered.

" How do you know this ? " Jake asked and they looked at him.

" really dude " River said ,

" you don't know all this time you have been around " Jason said.

" well Jean is the daughter of Mr Blackwell the witches representative in the council " Ana said as Jake nodded.

" well I don't even know what's happening in that useless council of magic " Jax said as everyone was eating .

" Well they are neutralizing Thorn hills and it's going to be safe for us to return " Jean said.

" Oh really they had a first time to fix it but they missed that footage and how many were executed during the witch Hunt" Jake asked .

" Well people died twelve witches were killed and over thirty humans were killed " Jean said.

" Nice your council does top notch work " Jake said getting up and walking away.

" What's his deal with the council ? " Christian asked as he put salad dressing onto Alex plate.

" well he doesn't like how they run things, he's more of a taking action into his own " Jax said as Ana finished his sentence.

" hands " Ana finished

A WEEK LATER.....

Ana laid on top of Jax as a sheet covered their naked bodied.

" Jax this past week has been a blast no crazy things happening " Ana said as Jax held her closer to him.

" I know it's been peaceful " Jax said.

" Yeah no immortal witches attacking or an apocalypse" Ana said .

" yeah and even deaths " Jax said.

" what if it can always be like this we leave town and go to New York and start a new life you , me and Alex " Ana said as Jax kissed her.

" we can do that and go far away but what about our friends " Jax asked.

" they can handle things jax, I just want a normal life even if we aren't normal " Ana said.

" But we aren't normal " Jax said

" I know we are who we are and changing that is like messing with our DNA " Ana said as Jax kissed her forehead.

" Exactly we can never escape our blood and life, I have tried over the centuries to leave this crazy life and I find my self back cause this mess is our normal life as long as we be together we will always survive and we can't have a normal life but we can have a simple life " Jax said.

" I like that, simple life and we can't do normal it's to boring " Ana said as she got on Jax and kissed him.

" Well normal people can't make love ten times per night but we can " Jax said as Ana placed her lips on his " shut up and let me ride you " Ana said as Jax smiled kissing her back.

Back in Thorn hills all the darkness that came out of Ana had taken body and it had also appeared and taken Lilith's power right before she died and she was everything evil all the ugly parts , everything villainous about Ana had taken form,  they had split the night she fought Lilith and recently got power from lilith final moment.

She was now flesh and bone and all the evil Ana could be and was filled with angry and rage at them all for what they did to her, but before the games could begin the mice had to return home, cause the hunt is sweeter when the prey isn't aware of the hunter..........

WITCH BLOOD ✓