Chapter 10 : KID OF THE FUTURE

Let me tell you about the Future it's full of endless opportunities, Every decision you make now it's building up to your future but once you see it, It changes and everything else does...

R A F A E L ' S    P O V

This time Evil tells the story, from a twisted and sadistic mind but before we get on with this whatever this is let's recap everything so far.

  My name's Rafael or people call me the devil or Lucifer , I was cast down from heaven when I rebelled and turns out I don't do well with authority and you know that story. When I arrived on Earth I met Aurora and Alice and gave them power made them beings of light, Cause one day Aurora's descendants would be the love of my life and my key, together our power we would rule the world. I met with Lilith in the hell dimension and I taught her her the true meaning of Evil and she embraced her nature, I made her the woman she is blood thirsty, she used to be a good witch who loved helping people they worshiped her but a few rebelled and they burn her at the stake trapping her in hell.
  Then I met Jax and his family made them immortal, I have been giving power to a select few and at the end of the day it for my own gain am selfish, wicked and Evil.
Here we are now am in Thorn hills , Lilith's free and she's a loose cannon but I will fix things but before I do let's get on with things.

  Ana had just woken up and she was next to Jax I know to predictable, The whole family had breakfast and out in the garden, the sun shining the cool morning breeze. When Daddy and mommy dearest Left for New York leaving the kids home alone.

  They spent the entire evening trying to get answers from Zeus "Who is he" they wonder and am wondering the same, That's when Jake walked in he with an answer as usual. "Well I am going to hypnotize him and ask him questions we need answers too" Jake said as Jax was going to punch him " a sleep Jax not unconscious" he said as Ana whispered something to Zeus and just like that he was lights out.

" Who are you " Jax asked

" I am a Tribrid " Zeus answered

" What's your name? ". Ana asked,

" If I tell you fabric of time will close in on us are you sure" Zeus said,

" I don't know " Jake said cause he's super reasonable but Ana asked ,

" Tell us your name " Ana said and Zeus said,

" Alexander Van pel " He said and just like that he woke up angry ,

" What was that are you all insane am here to help you with Lilith but all you ask is who I am" Zeus or Alex said as he got up and Ana touched his hand,

"I always felt something was familiar about you"  Ana said as Jax refused " How are we sure he is " Jax asked.

" When I was seven I got a terrible cold and you didn't let me out after that and I conjured a play ground and my nanny got a heart attach and you had to pay her off and erase her memory and then you let me go out and play " Zeus said and Ana went and pulled him into a hug and that's when an earth quake shook the land.

" Gramps told me about this now they are coming " Alex said as they looked at him "What's coming? "  Jake asked as the doors open revealing a zombie like phantom with eyes as black as death and claws sharper than the deadliest blade known to man, what will our heroes do? And if you forgot Rafael is narrating so suck it up and continue reading.

There they were running down the long halls they were going to hide in a room but with a phantom after them, there's no way to hide hide from a creature that's goes through walls, But Ana placed her hand on the walls casting a spell and sealing the room clever girl.