Chapter 83 : DAYLIGHT

I have been sleeping so long in a twenty year dark night but now I see daylight.....................

D A Y L I G H T

" what can I say I have lived a long life which I have made good and bad relationships I have even wronged others and been wronged myself " Jax said to Ana.

" I always forget your a five hundred year old dark warlock " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" What am trying to say is am sorry for believing you were dead when I could have been looking for you and we couldn't have wasted all this time " Jax said as he cried and got on his knees and Ana got down hugging him and embracing him.

" Jax we are going to have the rest of our lives together and we will never be separated again " Ana said as Jax smiled in Ana's arms.

NINE YEARS AGO................

The knights were in their car going for vacation when a demon appeared on the road as the knights were driving in their car making their car drive off the road attacked them killing them all but their son survived but he never the same again. And the official police report said it was a road accident but something dark happened that day.

" Troy " Ana called out seeing Troy seated alone.

" Mommy " Troy said as Ana walked to him hugging him.

" What's wrong baby ? " Ana asked,

" Nothing everything is fine and you shouldn't worry about anything or anyone " Troy said as Ana smiled as they went inside joining the others.

" Tell us mom how did you and Daddy meet " Lisa asked,

" it was thirteen years ago and Jax came to Van Industries, I was the CEO that time and he came to ask me not to demolish the Nova manor cause it was on a land I was going to demolish and build a mall on it " Ana said.

" Wait how did the Nova house get to thorn hills if it was in New York ? " Troy asked as Jax smiled.

" Well my mom's spirit was in the house which made the house magic and it could move anywhere around the world " Jax said.

" The house is haunted ? " Lori asked making everyone scared.

A WEEK LATER...............

" What you learn here is only for your protection and safety " Ana said to Lisa, Lana , Lori, Troy and Elise who were standing in a straight line.

" I don't want to scare you kids but the world is full of dangers and the Horsemen of the apocalypse were just the tip of an ice berg of many evils and there will always be a war or battle to fight but you will be better than us cause your New Bloods " Jax said as he flew into the sky making the clouds turn grey with lightning and sent cyclones at the kids.

" What do we do ? " Troy asked as Elise made a shield over them.

" This " Lori said as she took her sisters hands as they glowed.

" Today the training session went well " Ana said to Jax as they were standing on the hills of thorn hills.

" I hope I wasn't to hard on them " Jax asked,

" No infact you were easy my father threw big rocks at me but the training helped and we will send them to the school of dark arts where they will learn to be better " Ana said as she was looking at Jax.

" Thinking about me ? " Jax asked,

" I don't want to think about anything but you " Ana said as Jax came closer kissing her.