Chapter 82 : HEAVEN ON EARTH

Maybe we need to accept the world for what it actually is.............

The world started new when the horsemen of the apocalypse were destroyed and the world became more peaceful since the horsemen's presence on Earth was tampering with the natural flow of things and things were better.

" Did you hear they just found water in the desert and crops and Vegetables are growing in the desert and famine is now becoming last year's problem " Jax said as Ana was having tea.

" That's incredible " Ana said.

" Not just that but countries which were at war they stopped and now countries are signing peace treaties and the death rate has gone down and sick people are getting better and scientist they are finding cures to viruses and illnesses that were said to be untreatable, it's a heaven on Earth " Jax said as Ana smiled.

" Now these are more reasons for us to get married in the new paradise the world is now " Ana said as Jax took her hands.

" I will marry you with paper rings and in our pajamas anything so you can be my wife " Jax said as the kids came over.

" Mommy " Lisa said as she hugged Ana and Lori and Lana were eating some cake.

" Look mom what I can do " Troy said running towards the table and Ana asked him what it was.

" Fire can't hurt me " Troy said as he breathed fire on his hands and nothing happened to him.

" That's amazing Troy " Jax said as Troy smiled.

" Not just that watch this " Troy said as he made all the food on the table float and transformed the cake and tea to a tub of chicken.

" Chicken " Lisa said as Ana and Jax couldn't believe Troy just performed magic.

" You can do magic also " Ana said smiling kissing Troy's cheek.

" Little man you are super powerful a half breed of dragon and a wizard " Jax asks as Jake was watching them all from a far.

A WEEK LATER...........

The wedding church was full of flowers and decorations to usher in Jax and Ana's wedding which was taking place and the guests were arriving.

Jax had just arrived at the church as Ana was at the van pel manor getting ready in her white dress looking beautiful when her mother came in.

" Let's go in " She said as Ana smiled and looked at herself at the mirror one last time when she saw some behind her who was wearing a mask and a knife appeared in her hands and turned around with energy trying to stab the assailant but she grazed his arm and he waved his hand over her face making Ana sleep and he caught her taking his mask of to reveal Jake as he teleported away with Ana, Victoria returned to find her daughter missing and a knife with blood on the floor and scream't for help.

Everyone at the church received the news of Ana's kidnapping and they rushed to van pel manor.

" I found a knife with blood and my daughter was missing, I don't know what my daughter did to receive such punishment from the world when she's a good person " Victoria said crying as Alex hugged her.

" Don't worry grandma " Alex said as Jax was angry.

" Who ever did this will pay " Jax said as Jean took the knife.

      Meanwhile in Australia Ana woke up in house by the sea and a band on her leg and she tried removing it but the band glowed meaning it was magic but she didn't know what it was doing on her and tried casting a spell but nothing.