Chapter 98 : FORCE OF NATURE

F o r c e     O F     N A T U R E

Lisa and Gabriel were having a wonderful time in heaven.

" It's a whole new world here " Lisa said as Gabriel was holding her.

" You give me a whole new world when I look at you " Gabriel said as the doors to the throne room opened.

" Let's go " Lisa said as they went in and found Odin seated on his throne.

" I have waited for this day for a millennia " Odin said as he came down from his throne and gave a hug to Lisa.

" My granddaughter finally home alongside my trusted Angel Gabriel " Odin said as Gabriel bowed.

" Rise my angel for I know why your both here " Odin said as Lisa smiled.

" we are in love and if it's not to much I'd really like for Gabriel to be with me " Lisa said as Odin smiled.

" That can be arranged but what if it was staying here with him and leaving your mortal life forever " Odin asked as Lisa looked at Gabriel.

" Well it's going to be hard but I will do it cause I love Gabriel " Lisa said as Odin smiled.

" True love which will go through alot of tests and trials even heartbreak but you Lisa you are going to be ready for whatever the future will bring especially now " Odin said as Lisa wondered " Now ? " She asked,

" you have found yourself and stepped into your, power growing yourself Into something new and I couldn't be more proud of you " Odin said as Lisa didn't understand what he was talking about.

" What is going on ? " Lisa asked as Gabriel smiled.

" It's always been you Lisa " Gabriel said to Lisa.

" Are you pranking me and on some special heaven drug no one has given me " Lisa asked as Odin brought her to the wall behind his throne which had a golden curtain.

" What a beautiful curtain " Lisa said as Gabriel pulled the curtain off and Lisa saw a picture of her and her sisters.

" When I was a kid I snuck here into this room and hid behind the throne thats when I discovered this prophecy and I fell in love with you ever since " Gabriel said as Lisa touched the wall looking at the picture and the entire room glowed especially the painting of her and her sisters that had Lori with fire all around her and Lana with nature around her with the wind blowing her hair and last of all Lisa with what looked like ice around her and the golden city behind her.

" Holy shit " Lisa said removing her hand from the picture.

" Well it's a prophecy just like the prophecy of the Antichrist and the rapture which still haven't come true but one thing is sure it ends with this prophecy of you and your sisters " Odin said as Lisa was looking at it.

" It looks like Lana is on Earth and Lori is in hell and I am here ? " Lisa said.

" Yes you are, the three of you are going to bridge the world together and usher in a new world order " Odin said.

" What about you ? " Lisa asked Odin who remained silent.

" So this prophecy has been here all along ? " Lisa asked,

" Yes it's been here for countless of centuries " Gabriel said as Lisa couldn't believe it.

" That's why I sent Gabriel down to protect you three but we couldn't tell you the entire truth so that you could enjoy your youth without bearing responsibility of the universe that's why Gabriel said part of the truth which was to protect Lori since she wasn't eighteen yet at the time and to keep an eye on you girls for me where I couldn't and now the end is coming " Odin said scaring Lisa.