Chapter 44 : NEW REALITY PART 1

Perfectly balanced as all things should be......

N E W   R E A L I T Y   P A R T   1

" Young man I see a woman in your future she's fire to your soul " The old fortune teller lady said.

" Is she hot ? " Jake asked as she smiled.

" Yes but I see something strange she is tied to your past and future " she said.

" When do I meet her if the cards will tell you " Jake asked.

" Today before the sun sets " she said as Jake smiled.

Later that day Jake was in his apartment watching the news seeing all the killings going around when his door bell rang and he went and opened it.

" Did you miss me ? " Ana asked as he smiled.

" Everyday and hour and second passing " he said a Ana walked in and closed the door behind her and Ana kissed him and as Jake was busy undressing her he saw the sun set.

" Wait what time is it " Jake asked.

" It's seven pm the suns going down " Ana said as he remembered what the fortune teller told him.

" What's wrong why are you over thinking things " Ana asked.

" It's just today an old lady a fortune teller said I would meet the woman of my soul before the sun sets and you just came in and the sun is going down we were made to be with each other it's always been you " Jake said as Ana stopped him.

" I see where your going with this and We have talked about this for a long time you know Rafael will kill us for this and we can never be together publicly but here in private am all yours "Ana said as Jake picked her up and took her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed as the kissed passionately as they took each other's clothes off.

" I love you so much and it's funny cause I don't think there was a time I didn't " Jake said as Ana was kissing his neck hard.

" Fine okay " Ana said as Jake looked at her.

" That's all you have to say " Jake asked.

" Should I say something ? " Ana asked kissing his chin.

" I thought you loved me and this was something special " Jake asked getting up and away from her.

" Jake you know this isn't love and your getting emotionally on me so I will leave and probably go get someone who isn't love struck " Ana said getting up from the bed and snapped her finger casting a spell to get herself dressed and left Jake alone in his apartment.

" Where were you babe " Rafael asked Ana as she rolled her eyes.

" Out but you that doesn't matter to you and you can check up on me so end of discussion " Ana said going to their room and her secretary was waiting for her.

" Mrs how was your appointment " She asked smiling.

" Well it was horrible but how did my lookalike do " Ana asked.

" We went out and she shopped alot Mrs she's out of control you give her to much previlage " she said as Ana laughed.

" We have to keep it that way while I go get freedom "Ana said