Chapter 19 : FUTURE

F U T U R E

Everyone was still in the state of shock. Ana wanted to know who the devil was but Lori had forgot his face.

" Dad wake up " Lori asked as Lisa tickled his leg and Lana with Ana sat on the bed looking at him sleep.

" What's the matter " A sleepy Jax said looking around seeing them dressed in the same clothes.

" Your pranking me right but I always win cause I cheat " He said as they laughed.

" I will just kiss you all until I find Ana " Jax said as they imagined it in their minds.

" There she is " Lori said point a finger at Ana so did Lisa and Lana .

" Snitches " Ana said as Jax grabbed her kissing her and they were getting more passionate.

" OMG " Lisa said.

" Get a room.." Lori said

" It's their room " Lana said as she left.

" Get ready after you finish having your morning sex we are going to the future " Lisa said as they walked out leaving Jax and Ana having sex.

An hour later Jax and Ana came out found the girls with Zeus and Jake as they were all looking at the two.

" We now leave " Lori asked as she and the girls begun opening the portal.

" I haven't seen Alex ? " Ana told Zeus .

" Don't worry he's with dad or I am with him " Zeus said as Ana smiled.

The portal was fully open. " Shall we " Lana said as they jumped through and Zeus to jumped.

" I always wanted to see the future " Jake said jumping in. " Come on " Jax said jumping in then Ana jumped through.

" Welcome to the future " Zeus said as they looked around.

" Nothing's changed ? " Jake said as Lisa laughed .

" Did you expect flying cars " Lana asked.

" Well yeah it's the Future " Jake answered.

" Well no we don't have that but this " Lisa said as they looked up and saw demons flying in the Sky's and a destroyed moon.

" What's going on? " Jax asked.

" Most of you went missing and the rest of you like my dad were killed by lucifer " Zeus said as they walked into a coffee shop.

" Wait go missing how ? " Ana asked.

" Well you all will go up against him and after that this will happen to the world " Lori answered.

" We grow up without you and a world filled with darkness " Lana said drinking her coffee.

" Well that's too much information " Jake said as Zeus looked around.