Chapter 56 : END OF DAYS

How do you know the end has began, ?
Do you look for the signs, ?
And if you do where, ?
let me tell you the truth, you won't know when it all begins and especially when it ends.

" He doesn't remember his life and who he is, she did something to him Right! " Ana said.

" Well let's see! " Nora said as Jax was lying on a bed as a machine was scanning his brain.

" He looks normal and everything seems fine " Nora said.

" Then how can you explain this ? " Ana asked.

" I don't know but this could be a coping mechanism and psychological trauma activated when he was trapped in in the pod cause his memories are still here, cause there are no signs of brain damage " Nora said,

" Well I will help him trigger and get his memories back " Ana said as she went to help Jax as Nora smiled.

" Human emotion makes ones weak " Nora said as Ana and Jax left and Nora went on her computer and she received a video call and answers it.

" I know you are a horsemen and your lying to everyone " a girl on the computer said.

" Don't you dare cause I will find you and kill you and everyone you ever loved or ever known " Nora said as she laughed.

" Never blow your cover sister even if someone discovers you lie till it isn't a lie and you believe it " She said as Nora discovered who she was.

" Pestilence " Nora said smiling.

" In the flesh but now am Amy a scientist who wants to help the world by riding diseases off it " Amy said as Nora laughed.

" Life's ironic Pestilence a scientist " Nora said as they wondered about famine and war.

Meanwhile at the Pentagon the army chief commander was exiting the building when his heart gave out and died and war assumed his identity plus status in the military forces.

" Chief commander Gordon are you okay " A lady asked as he smiled as Famine to found a host in Daniel Torres the son of an evil principal who was destroyed by Jean and Ana and the gang while they were in highschool and he disappeared that day and traveled the world helping others and trying to free himself from guilt and was currently in a pack in New Jersey helping a local pack grow healthy crops and you could even say a farmer.

" We all found hosts that are the good of what we do " Nora said.

" Such a sick joke " Amy said.

" Not a joke but a blessing now we can punch harder with science and the skills of these bodies, especially now the world isn't what we knew a century ago " Chief commander Gordon or War said.

" You so clever war and right we will bring down nation's and nothing can stop us " Amy said as Famine was quiet.

" Famine are you okay ? " Nora asked,

" Yes am so excited, can't wait for the end " He said not showing emotion.

" let's go and get ready to bring this joint down now have faith in me, my plan will be golden just like our thrones " Nora said as they signed out of the video chat.

Ana was with Jax in the baby room looking after the girls.

" I don't know if I love children buy that kind boy who helped me find the bathroom and I insisted I pay but he asked for my credit card and said he will return it to me in the evening " Jax said as Ana knew it was Alex.