Chapter 18 : A TALE OF THREE SISTERS

A     T A L E   O F   T H R E E    S I S T E R S

The Red birds arrived at an abandoned wearhouse where Jax was being held. And they got of their car and headed inside.

" Elijah or DeathLock or whatever your name is give us our dad or we will show you pain " Lana said as Lori smiled

" He's near " Lisa said as they walked around and that's when they say Jax chained up to a pole.

" Daddy " Lori said as they ran towards him and a circle of fire surrounded Jax.

" Go near him he's dead " DeathLock said.

" You animal cause I dumped you now you come to the past to kill my dad before I was born " Lana said as he smiled.

" You took my heart out when you left me it's only fair I do the same and make sure your never born if I can't have you. You won't be born and right after I take his power cause it's the only way to kill him convert him into energy " deathLock said they laughed.

" You are truly crazy " Lori said

" And you aren't getting out of here " Lisa said.

" We came for our dad give him to us and you live " Lana said as they begun to hold each others hand and it glowed and their eyes glowed. deathLock begun to drain the dark magic out of Jax and that's when his hand turned to stone.

" I guess you choose now your time is up " Lisa said.

" I loved you and really tolerated you but now you have to be disposed of " Lana said as DeathLock turned into stone and he tried breaking free but couldn't he's body was completely covered in stone.

Lisa and Lori went to free Jax and Lana looked at Elijah and saw his eyes move.

" I love you " He said in a faint whisper.

" This isn't love " Lana said as a sledge hammer appeared in her hand and she hit his face breaking him into a million pieces and blood oozed out of body and she made the sledge hammer disappear and she threw fire at him and the entire wearhouse burnt .

As they walked out of the burning building and saw a car drive out and Ana got out and ran to Jax.

" How is he ? " Jake asked as Zeus hugged his sister.

" He was drained a little but will be okay " Lana said as Max went to help carry Jax.

" Let's go home " Ana said as they got into their cars and drove of leaving the wearhouse burning to the ground.

They went to the Nova Manor and Ana and Jake got Jax to his bed. As the girls talked with everyone.

" Zeus chill we are not kids anymore we are twenty two years old " Lana said touching his hair.

" Elijah broke in and stole the book which has the time spell " Lori said.

" But lucky enough for everyone I actually read books and we were able to follow him here where he wanted to erase us from history " Lisa said as Alex came up to her.

" Your my baby sister ? " Alex asked as they laughed.

" Sisters " Lana corrected him as she pinched his cheeks " Zeus you were so cute when you were young I wonder what happened " Lana said as Zeus laughed.

" How funny " Zeus said as Christian walked in a he was surprised to see three Ana's.

" Holy shit ! " Christian said looking at them.