Chapter 48 : BODY AND SOUL

It's a new beginning.

B O D Y   A N D   S O U L

It's been a week and life returned to THORN HILLS and everyone was going back to their old lives trying to get past the trauma so that the two years that had passed were like they never happened.

The world was healing from the earthquake event that happened cause Ana took the memory of the devil being king and existence away from everyone's mind and any trace of them and everything was going just fine.

" Lexi what are you doing here " Jax asked as he had just bumped into his wife.

" I never thought I'd see you here in this town especially after what happened I have so much to tell you " Lexi asked.

" Well I have time " Jax said looking at restaurant as they went in.

" Tell me how are you here ? "Jax asked her.

" I lived here in this town and now come to think of it I have always seen you around " Lexi said as Jax smiled.

" Well am a warlock how about you " Jax asked.

" A half witch not powerful as anyone in this town and all this time I hid myself to not scare you " Lexi said.

" You had your powers as for I lived as a mortal for two years and the only way I could was amnesia cause I can't live a day without powers " Jax said as they both laughed and then silence took over.

" Well am pregnant " Lexi said as Jax was sipping tea and he chocked cause he was caught by surprised.

" Wait what are you even sure like really ?" Jax asked as she took his hand and showed him her memory when she was at the hospital when the doctor told her she was.

" We are going to be parents " Lexi said as Jake was listening to their conversation behind a waiter as he recorded them and took pictures of them as Lexi held hands with Jax.

" Sometimes life gives us something good that makes our existence bearable " Ana said holding her belly as she looked at the mirror.

" Don't you look beautiful today, new shampoo ? " Jake asked walking into her room as Max walked in.

" Oh my God Maximilian Nova where have you been ? " Ana said as she hugged him.

" I couldn't believe it when Jake told me two years had passed cause it was only yesterday we were cursed " Jake said as Ana smiled.

" Well your lucky you didn't get to live in a world where Rafael was ruler of everything cause he was one sick fucker " Ana said as they laughed.

" Your vocabulary is interesting " Jake said as Max laughed.

" Well I don't feel anything now " Max said as Ana smiled.

" Ana why are you radiant today dad can you see it also ? " Jake asked.

" Yeah last time I saw a glowing woman she was pregnant with you Jake " Max said as Ana tensed.

" Really dad well that's great information " Jake said smiling.

" First am not pregnant and Max it's so nice to see you but me and Jake have to talk " Ana said taking his hand as they teleported away to France in private hotel.

" We have to talk Jake " Ana said as Jake smiled.

" Me to I want to tell you something that will blow your mind also about Jax " Jake said as was surprised by what she heard.