Chapter 50 : FOREVER..........

No amount of time in this world will ever be enough with you, even FOREVER.....

F O R E V E R

" Where am I ? " Ana asked looking around the white room she held in.

" We are in the middle of the Atlantic ocean in the base headquarters of the Holy Grail "A woman said.

" We are under water " Ana said as the woman smiled.

" Your the newest prisoner of the holy grail " She said as Ana laughed at that thought.

" I was born to be free besides don't you look like a doctor " Ana asked.

" Well the white lab coat blew it away, yes I am " She said.

" What are you doing here working for these animals " Ana asked.

" A year ago they approached me and I refused their offer so they took me captive here cause I am a scientist who happens to know everything about supernatural biology " She said.

" Well that sucks it must get lonely down here in this rat hole " Ana asked.

" Well it gets better down here cause what can we do ? We are prisoners and I need to check on your babies cause the drugs they gave you might hurt them " she said as Ana went back.

" Stay away from me, you were probably ordered to hurt me cause that's what they want " Ana said.

" I am not going to hurt you am a doctor who wants the best for you but I should have started with my name it's Nora and you are ? " She asked.

" Ana Van Pel " Ana said.

" I now see it your related to Aurora and Carter cause you look like her " Nora said as Ana was surprised.

" My Great Grandmother and Father to be exact, how do you know about them ? " Ana asked as Nora laughed.

" I saw their pictures but they weren't going by van pel, I guess they changed it " Nora said taking a blood pressure machine out of her bag and Ana gave her arm.

" So what was the name before Van Pel ? " Ana asked.

" They went by Van Hellsing " Nora said as she saw the blood pressure was fine and the babies to and placed her hands on Ana's belly and she could feel everything inside

" Your healthy as bull and the babies are doing fine " Nora said she took Ana's hand.

" Everything will be okay I will help you " Nora said standing up as Ana stared at her with a blank face as the door behind her opened and she walked out and it closed again.

" Van Hellsing " Ana whispered.

Meanwhile back in thorn hills everyone was in distress of what happened to Ana.

" Before we do anything we need to set some things on the table " Jax said as everyone wondered what he was talking about.

" okay you want us to set something on the table, so tell us how did you know they were coming ? " Jake asked Jax.

" I talked to the good priest and he was part of that organization called Holy Grail and they know everything about us, including the Antichrist that's why they took her "Jax said as Jake kept quiet.