Chapter 1

After their wedding Tzuyu and Sana finally move in their new house, they spent 3 days to arrange all the things they bought for the house and after that they both became busy specially Sana because of their promotion for their new music video.

While Tzuyu was doing some acting workshop for her upcoming debut in drama.. They actually barely to see each other over the pass few days but they still get in touch with each other...

One Week Later....

9:30 PM

Tzuyu and Sana was currently packing their things since tomorrow they will going to Switzerland for their 4 days of honeymoon... they been waiting for this day so they're both happy and excited.

"Tzu..."

"Hmm??.."

"There's still gifts in the living room that are not yet open, get it and let's open it here..."

"Okay 😊..."

Tzuyu went down and get all the gifts left in the living room...

"Here..." She put down all the gifts and seated beside Sana on the floor while gucci went to their bed and watch them...

"Ohh, it's from Mina and Chaeyoung..." Tzuyu said... "Let's open it..."

Tzuyu tear the gift wrapped, and Sana get's excited the moment when she saw what's inside the box...

"Whoahhh, it's a couple mug 😍.." Sana cutely grabs the box from Tzuyu...

"You like it? 😊

"You like it? 😊..."

"Of course ~ finally we already have a couple mug 😁.."

"Kiyowo ^^..." Tzuyu said as she messed Sana's hair...

"Where's yours?? This one.." Sana show the round shape mug.. "Or this one??.." she show the heart shape mug..

"Because I love You, you can have the heart shape 😊❤️..."

"Really??? 😍.."

"Mmmm ^^ ..."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah 🙈❤️.."