Chapter 86

Evening, Tzuyu was still sleeping because her head was aching since this morning, while Sana was now busy preparing their dinner in the kitchen ....

After an hour she's now done preparing their food, she walks upstairs to check her wife ... And When she enter the room Tzuyu was  exactly awake...

"Hi..." Sana greeted her and hugs her...

"Hi Love..." Tzuyu hugs her back and kiss her crown...

"Is your head is still hurt???.." Sana asked as she face her.

"No, not anymore 😁..."

"That's good to hear, your manager has been calling me since earlier you have a photoshoot earlier and they're waiting for you...."

"Ohhhh, I forgot..."

"Don't worry, I already told to your manager that you're resting today and they understand ..."

"Really?? Whoahhh.. komawo..." Tzuyu said in relief and hugs her wife more...

"I already prepared our dinner, let's now eat.."

"You worked a lot today... ~ are you tired???.."

"No, it's okay 😊 I'm happy while I'm taking care of you..." Sana said as she smile genuinely to her wife....

"Don't worry, tomorro I will make it up to you...."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Okay 😊 let's go downstairs now.." Sana extend her hand amd Tzuyu gladly accept it and they walked downstairs while holding each other's hands.

"Whoahhh, you cook a lot 😍.."

"I know you're hungry, you didn't have your lunch earlier tho..."

"Yeah, it just that My head was so aching and It feels like it's spinning in pain..."

"That's normal, since it's your first time to drink... Don't drink next time Chou Tzuyu..."

"Yes Ma'am 😊..." Tzuyu said as she salute to Sana before seated on the chair...

Minutes later, Sana received a sudden call from Momo so immediately answer it..

.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Momoring

Momo: Sana ~ya....

Sana: Momoring ~ why did you suddenly call???

Momo: It's about Mina...

Sana: Mina, what about Mitang???

Momo: She didn't eat today...

Sana: What???

Momo: She doesn't want to talk to us too...we are now worried about her...

Sana: What happened??? Is it about Chaeyoung???

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana when she mentioned her friend's name.

Momo: Yeah, Chaeyoung lie to her last night and Mina saw lots of Photos of Chaeyoung last night with Somi during their alumni party..

Sana: Did they talked already???..

Momo: No, not yet. Chaeyoung is trying to contacting Mitang but she isn't answering her phone and she don't want to talk to her...