Chapter 68

Morning, Tzuyu suddenly woke up because of the bright sun penetrating in their room. She slowly opened her eyes and check her wife. She smile the moment she saw Sana, who is now hugging her...

After some minutes on staring at her wife, Sana finally woke up. She rubs her eyes and she saw Tzuyu genuinely smiling at her.

"Good Morning (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Sana greeted her...

"Good Morning Love (✿ ♡‿♡)..." Tzuyu lean closer and quickly kissed her forehead. "Did you sleep well???.." She asked.

"I'am...(/^-^(^ ^*)/..."

"I miss seeing those smile.." Tzuyu said, while she gently caressing Sana's side lips.

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana face her and she quickly kissed the tip of Tzuyu's nose.

"Mmmm, why are you so being clingy today??? (。♡‿♡。).." Tzuyu curiously said, since Tzuyu is the one who always gives her morning kisses before...

"I'm just giving your morning kisses tho.." Sana said as she snuggle her body to hers..

"Please do that often ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"I will (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ......"

After cuddling for almost half of an hour, Tzuyu and Sana decided now to have their breakfast...

"Tzuyu~ah, what's our plan today??.."

"We will do grocery shopping today,  and let's have our lunch outside 🙂..."

"Okay 🙂..."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and she check her wife's arms and wrist....

"Your bruises slowly fading, does it still hurt?.."

"A little bit, but not that painful as before.."

"That's good to hear... How about your lips??.." Tzuyu face her and check Sana's lips... Tzuyu held her chin while checking it, meanwhile Sana's heart was now starting to race...

Sana's face suddenly blush, the moment she saw Tzuyu slowly gulp while looking at her lips...

"Let's eat now..." Tzuyu said, while she came back to her sense... "Why is so hot here?.." She added as she was fanning herself...

Sana smile, because of Tzuyu's sudden act. She knows that the latter was controlling herself not to kiss her,  since Tzuyu decided to be very careful to all her action, she actually don't want to scared Sana and Tzuyu wanted to take it slowly until Sana forget what Mark did.

"You didn't give me my morning kisses.." Sana said..

"Huh...."

"I've been waiting for it since earlier tho. You're just keep kissing me on my forehead and on my cheeks..." Sana pout....

Tzuyu walks closet to her, and she cupped the latter's face... "I love you ❤️ .." She said, and she give Sana a short but sweet kisses on her lips.

"I love you more ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

-

After having their breakfast Sana and Tzuyu was now preparing their selves for their plan. Tzuyu was changing her clothes, as she was done taking a shower while Sana was putting some light make up on her face..

"Tzuuu..."

"Hmmm??.."

"Is my face okay??.."

"Mmm (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

"Why don't I think so? there's still some bruises on it." Sana pout as she pointed her left cheeks... "And my face are bloated right now..." She added and made a pout...