Chapter 59

Morning, Sana is the one who woke up first... So she immediately do her morning routines and after that she directly go downstairs to cook for their break fast...

After cooking, Sana prepare the foods in the tray and she walks upstairs to wake up her wife...

When she enter the room, she found Tzuyu still sleeping.. she smile as she seated in the bed while intently staring at her wife...

"I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.." Sana whispered, as she was leaning her face closely to her wife's face... "It's okay, to steal a kiss from you right??.." Sana mumbled, as she quickly kiss Tzuyu's lips ... "I really love the smell of your breath (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." She said.

Sana was about to kiss her again when suddenly Tzuyu pulled her closer, Sana's eyes went wide the moment Tzuyu nibble her lower lips ... Tzuyu's tongue successfully entered to Sana's mouth, and their tongue Battle with dominance..

When their lips parted, They smile as they we're both catching their own breath...

"Mrs.Chou, Stealing a kiss is considering a crime..."

"But those lips.." Sana's eyes landed to Tzuyu's lips. "Are mine. Only mine 🙈❤️.." Sana said, as she quickly kissed Tzuyu's lips.. 

"And this also mine..." Tzuyu said, as she squeeze Sana's butt...

"Ya!!.." Sana shouts, as her face suddenly heated up..

"ㅎㅎㅎ Kiyowo 😍.. since you wake me up..." Tzuyu hugs the latter, so Sana's face landed to Tzuyu's neck... "Let's cuddle first 🙂.."

"Let's cuddle, until we ended up making out because of your naughty hands?. Hell, No 😤." Sana was forcing her body to stood up but Tzuyu's hugs her more tightly...

"ㅋㅋㅋ I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah (*^3^)/~♡.."  Sana face her and she smile... "Your okay now ^^ you seems so down last night ..." Sana pouts... "And it makes me worried.." She added.

"Sorry for making you worried ..." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her..

"I already prepared our breakfast..." Sana said, as she stood up and get the tray in the side table...

"Whoahhh, you woke up early just to make this??? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Yeap, because I know you're tired and I don't want to wake you up earlier

"Yeap, because I know you're tired and I don't want to wake you up earlier..."

"But you  wake me up by stealing kisses from me?. (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.."

"I didn't a kiss from you, it just that your lips are tempting me..." Sana said, while her face are blushing so hard..

"You look like a blushing orange right now ⊂(・▽・⊂)  🍊🧡.."