Chapter 57

TWICE Are currently preparing for Tzuyu & Sana's grand opening of their restaurant later.

"You're beautiful Unnie.." Dahyun said, the moment she saw Momo came out from the room.

"Komawo ☺️ you're also beautiful...."

"Hey, Stop being sweet just for today..." Jeongyeon said as she saw them...

"Just let them be Jeongyeon, you're just bitter cause you don't have special someone..." Nayeon said.

"I have special my special someone tho 😒..."

"Ehhh??? Really????..." Momo asked.. 

"Yeah, but she don't like me I guess???.."

"How did you know Unnie???." Dahyun asked.

"Cause we are always fighting, and I can't express my feelings well..." Jeongyeon sadly said...

"Who is it???.." Nayeon cling on her arms..

"Tsk, Someone you didn't know.."

"Ya! You're too mean!!.."

Jeongyeon stick out her tongue... "Ya!!!!!.." Jeongyeon starts to run, when Nayeon starts to catch her.

"Do you know who's the girl she's talking about???.." Momo whispered to Dahyun...

"I think I know..." Dahyun smile...

"Ehhhh??? Who????.."

Dahyun lean her face more closer to Momo...

"That's a secret..." Dahyun whispered to her ears...

"Ya!.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Momo ~ Unnie you're too cute right now.."

"I'm always cute tho ☺️❤️.."

"Well, I won't argue with that ^^ ..."

"Who's more cute??? Sana or Me???.."

"Mmmm, Sana Unnie have a lots of aegyo but you're the most cutest in my eyes ☺️.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm~ Really.."

"Unnie...."

"Mmmm???.."

"Komawo ~ ..."

"For what???.."

"For giving a chance to prove to you that my feelings are sincere..."

"It's okay 🙂 I also wanted to be with you and I can't stand any more avoiding and not talking to you..."

"Unnie, Saranghae..." Dahyun smile, and she quickly hugs Momo...

"Na do, Saranghae Dahyunie ☺️❤️.."

-

Meanwhile, Mina's phone keeps vibrating but she didn't bother to check who's the caller because she already know who it is.

"Minari, Chaeyoung is calling you .." Jihyo said..

"乁( •_• )ㄏ.."

"Did you to fought???.."

"Mmmm..."

"Why?? What happened???..."

"I saw her hanging out with other girl yesterday, in the convenient store 😣.."

"Oohhhh, But did you already talked to her?? Did you already let her explained her side???."

"No.. not yet, I been avoiding her.."