Chapter 29

6:30 PM when TWICE went to stroll at mall, Tzuyu and Sana decided to stay at the hotel since they don't want to have a commotion if fans recognize them ...

Sana was on the bed and she was watching some movies on her mac book, while Tzuyu  was taking a bath..

After taking a bath Tzuyu came out, Sana eyes can't help but to look at her.. Chou Tzuyu is so damn hot at this moment, she just only wearing a oversized shirt with a short-short while she was drying her hair.

Sana suddenly gulp, because of Tzuyu's sexiness she can't help but to admire her wife's beauty..

Tzuyu noticed her, so she just smirked and went closer to the latter. Sana quickly get back her eyes again on her mac book and  
She try to keep herself calm..

"Love.."

"Mmm??." Still looking at the movie.

"Why are you not looking at me??.."

"I'm watching ..."

Tzuyu snuggle herself more to Sana, and Sana again smells Tzuyu's scent the scent she was addicted to smell. The scent she want to smell everyday.

"Ya..." Sana's heart starts to beat so fast, the moment Tzuyu lean her face..

"Why you look so tense?.."

"Huh? N-No I'm not ..."

"Then why are you avoiding my gaze??.." She whispered..

"Ya, Tzuyu don't bother me.. I'm watching..." Sana said and try to avoid the latter. She was about to stood up when Tzuyu suddenly grab her wrist and she landed on top of her.. 

"Y-Ya..." Sana became breathless, and her heart beat was now thumping so hard.

"Love..."

"What??.." Sana was still avoiding Tzuyu's eyes..

"I can feel your hear beat..." Tzuyu smile and it made this to Sana to look at her..

"D-don't tease me.." Sana pouts..

"Love.." Tzuyu hugs Sana's waist.

"What??.."

"I miss making love with you...." Tzuyu whispered to her ears, while Sana's eyes went wide when she hear's it.

"W-What?? 👀."

"Can we ...." Sana cut her off.

"Ya ~ d-did I ... Did I make love with you before???.."

Tzuyu suddenly laugh at her..

"ㅋㅋㅋ Of course. We did it many times 😆 aren't you remember at least one??.."

"Anniiiiii ...."

"Then, Why don't you allow me to help you to remember it tonight?.." Tzuyu said, as she tuck some strands of Sana's hair to her ears.

"H-Huh???.."

"Why are you stuttering??.." Tzuyu smile..

Tzuyu was just teasing Sana, she just only wanted to see Sana's reaction...

"A-anii.."

"The last time we did is when we are in Switzerland, during our honeymoon..."

"I-I Don't remember tho.." Sana suddenly blushed because of their topic..

"Really?? Why are you blushing then?? 😏."

"I-I just can't believe that you are this straight forward when it comes to make love thingy.."