Chapter 55

Morning, Tzuyu suddenly feel awake the moment she smell a familiar scent that was now lingering in the room.

She rubs her eyes, as she slowly opened it... Her eyes went wide, the moment she saw her wife who is now lying beside her...

Sana was jusy intently staring  at her for almost an hour, she smile and she gently touch Tzuyu's face..

"Good Morning..." Sana sweetly said...

"Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu quickly hugs her.... "I miss you.." She whispered...

"I miss you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana answer back..

"Your new hair color really suits on you..."

"Really??? 🙈❤️.."

"Mmmmm..." Tzuyu went top of her as she lean her  face to the latter. "You become more sexy and hot because of your orange hair 🍊🧡." She suddenly whispered.

"Ya ~ it's too early for your sweet talks Tzu... (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。"

"Where's my morning kiss, by the way?.."

Sana smile, she cupped the latter's face and give her wife a sweet kiss on her cheeks and lips...

"I love you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"I love you more Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥ let's cuddle Love 🙂.." Tzuyu said in a puppy eyes....

"Sure 🙈❤️.."

Tzuyu smile as she kissed the latter's lips. Tzuyu chuckled as she was now tracing the latter's neck.  Sana slightly push her...

"Hey, that's not cuddle Tzu.." Sana said..

"I change my mind.." Tzuyu smirked. "Let's make out rather than cuddle..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears.

Sana suddenly blush, she was about to say something but Tzuyu suddenly sealed her lips with a kiss.

Sana wanted to push the latter, since it's too early in the morning but there's something inside on her to crave for more...

Tzuyu's  tongue traced her bottom lips as she was requesting for an entrance. Sana gave in, as their tongue started dancing with each other... Tzuyu was now slowly unbuttoning the latter's shirt until she finally removed Sana's top.

Meanwhile, Sana just found her own hands way through her wife's hair as she pressed her own body against her.

Sana suddenly broke their intimate kiss but her arms are still on the latter's nape.

"Why are you so pervert at this morning???.."

"I just missed you..." Tzuyu pouts...

"Pervert ☺️.."

"I know 😏...." Tzuyu out of nowhere she squeeze Sana's butt...

Sana had bite her lips not to let out any pleasure sound, when suddenly Tzuyu notice it..

"Why are you biting your lips?.." Tzuyu smirked, as she was starting to teasing the latter...

"Ya ~ Don't tease me.. if you want to do something then do it.."

Tzuyu smile, when Sana finally gave her permission... As her lips got closer again, Sana this time parted her lips and Tzuyu quickly covered them, Tzuyu kiss got hungry And her hands was now started roaming her body.

Tzuyu starts unbuckled Sana's belt until she finally removed the latter's pants as still leaving her underwear on it.

Tzuyu's lips was now slowly tracing her neck, leaving some marks on it...

"Aw..." Sana suddenly feel pain when Tzuyu bite her neck hard... "That's hurts.." Sana pouts.. 

"That's the last mark 😆.." Tzuyu smile widely while looking the three red marks on her wife's neck...

"Aren't you hungry??? ~ let's eat breakfast first..." Sana suggested..

"I'm already having my breakfast right now..." Tzuyu smirked, As her face was now moving down through the latter's chest ....

"You're being more and more pervert Tzu.."

"It's your fault.." Tzuyu said, while tugging the latter's bra on her teeth, so forcefully Tzuyu easily pulled it down, without unclasping it in the back...

"Ya ~ where did you learn that?."

"I watch porn when you're gone.." Tzuyu jokingly said...

"Ya... ~ Ahhhh..." Sana suddenly escape a little moan when Tzuyu started cupping her breast.. but Sana let a loud moan when Tzuyu sucks hardly one of her breast, while her other hand was playing her nipple's ..

"Ahhhh ~ T-Tzuyu~ah.."

Tzuyu's kisses was now moving down through out her abdomen while her left hand was now slowly reaching her needy core.

"Ohhh, G-God..." Sana let out a loud moan, when Tzuyu was sliding her finger up and down To Sana's face core.. 

"You're so wet already..." Tzuyu teasingly said, and made this to the latter to blush more..

"You're such a beast...." Sana mumble, as she catching her breath..

"ㅋㅋㅋ I know 😏.."

Tzuyu move down, she position herself. She Spread the latter's legs.. Sana was just too lost because of the ecstasy that Tzuyu was giving her when she started sticking her tongue and slowly licking the latter's core...

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh.." Sana suddenly moan a she close her eyes the moment Tzuyu started inserting her tongue inside her...

"I love the sound of your moans when I’m eating you out. They make me so turn on.." Tzuyu said...

While she's done playing on her core, Tzuyu quickly inserted her two finger inside Sana...

"Oh...sh*t ...T-Tzuyu~ah.." Sana arched her back, when Tzuyu starts thrusting her finger inside and out on her womanhood.

"Ahhh...G-God ...." Sana was now slowly catching her breath, everytime Tzuyu hitting the right spot...

Soon enough, the latter Added one finger to Sana's core as she was now practically fucking her using her precious  finger...

"T-This f-feels so g-good, Ahhh..."  Sana mumbled.. Sana was slowly forgot everything, as she only could feel the ecstasy all over her body...

"Ahhhhh....T-Tzuyu~ah..I'm..I.."

Tzuyu smirked... "You're almost there? 😏.."  Tzuyu now, start thrusting her finger hard and deeper to Sana's core until they both reached their climax and Sana release all her sweet liquid in Tzuyu's hand.... Tzuyu face her down her as she gently cleaned her her wife's orgasm...

Tzuyu once again, kissed the latter's core before she finay face her wife and They're both catching their breath...

"I love you 😘.." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed her wife's forehead..

"I hate you, you made me tired at this early morning..." Sana said...

Tzuyu smile at her and laid down beside her wife...

"Thank you..." Tzuyu kissed her cheeks and hugs the latter's waist...

Sana snuggle herself, as she also put her hands  through Tzuyu's waist.

"Love..."

"What???.."

"I'm still hungry..." Tzuyu jokingly said...

"Damn You CHOU TZUYU." Sana playfully hit her shoulder... "Let me rest for a while..." Sana cutely pout..

"Kiyowo 😆... I'm just joking..." Tzuyu hugs her more tightly... "Fine, I will let you rest..."

"I really hate you .." Sana whispered.

"I know ☺️❤️..."

xxxxxx