Chapter 64

Sanapomu
Calling....

Sana: Tzuyu~ahhh (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Tzuyu: Love!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Sana: You look so happy ^^

Tzuyu: I have a good news!!!

Sana: Really????...

Sana: What is it???

Tzuyu: Where are you? 🙂

Sana: I'am at ---------

Sana dropped the phone when someone grab her from behind..

Tzuyu: Sana???!!?? (Tzuyu starts panicking when she hear Sana...)

Tzuyu: Sana??!!!!

"Ahhhh!!!! Tzuyu~ah!.."

Tzuyu hears Sana's scream through the phone, until the phone was cut off... Tzuyu immediately run.... She directly went to TWICE Dance Practice Room...

"Unnie...." Tzuyu said, she was catching her breathe...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Nayeon said...

"Are you okay??? Did you run???.." Momo asked...

"Sana... Where is Sana????..."

"She went in the comfort room Tzu, why?? Did something happened????..."

"I was talking to her earlier when someone grabbed her..."

"What????!..." Jihyo stood up...

TWICE helped Tzuyu to find Sana, they walk around and they check every room inside JYP Building.

Meanwhile, Mark dragged Sana in one of the empty room... Mark smirked and he forcefully push Sana in the floor... Sana was now starting to get scared, as she starts crying she also hit her elbow so she can't move properly her right arms.

Mark locked the door, cutting off the escape route for her. The cries coming out from behind the door would not attract any attention since The room was a sound proof.

"No one will hear you here even if you cry loud and a thousand times." Mark said as she slapped and hit Sana in her face...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana cried, while calling Tzuyu's name...

Mark smirked. "I already done fucking you before Tzuyu find you..." Mark said, she grab Sana's hair and he cornered her in the room.

Sana's heart was pounding as he looked down at her. He then held by the arms and pinned against the floor telling her to stay still while he removed his own shirt.

"You're going to be mine again.." Mark went on top of her as she forcefully stripped Sana's clothes...

"Please don't...please..." Sana was continue begging but Mark isn't listening...

Please...." Sana cried loud, when Mark was now kissing her lips, harshly and rough.. Sana suddenly taste a blood coming from her lips. Minutes later, Mark was now starting to trace her neck...