Chapter 45

7:30 PM
Taipei Marriott Hotel

After Tzuyu's fan meeting, the two of them just returned to the hotel where Tzuyu was checking in.

"Tzuyu, call us if you need anything.."

"Okay Unnie, komawo..."

"Okay, we will just arrange all the gifts from your fans... If you feel hungry, just go downstairs okay??.."

"Arasso Oppa..."

When they enter their room, Sana quickly laid down on the bed.. Tzuyu just smiled and laid down beside her...

"Are you tired??.."

"Hmmm, a little bit.."

Tzuyu lean her elbow in the bed and while she face Sana...

"Thank you love..." Tzuyu gently touch her face... "Thank you for coming..." She whispered...

"Your welcome..." Sana smile, as she lean her face and give Tzuyu a quick peck on her lips...

"I was so worried, I've been checking my phone but I go no response from you..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I purposely do that, cause I wanted to surprise you ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ..."

"But, You're busy right for your upcoming comeback right?? ..."

"Yeap, But I asked JYP's permission to go here ... And the girls also give me permission because they know how badly I wanted to go here..."

"Really?? I appreciate your effort love.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead.. "I'm happy cause I will be able to celebrate my birthday with you..." She added.

"I know, how disappointed you are last time we talked the fact you can't be able to celebrate your with me so, I made a plan to surprise you since I don't want you to be sad tomorrow..." Sana pinched Tzuyu's cheeks...

"I love you (✿^‿^)..."

"I love you more Tzuyu~ah (人 •͈ᴗ•͈).."

-

Minutes later, they now decided to have their dinner so they went downstairs...

"I thought I'll gonna be able to see your parents here (◡ ω ◡) ..." Sana pouts..

"They're in England right now because of business but, don't worry, I'll gonna inform mom that you flew here.."

"Arasso..."

"I still have fan meet tomorrow in my hometown, I will brought you there.."

"In Tainan??.."

"Yes, Love..."

"Whoahh, I'm excited to visit your hometown.."

"Finally, you'll be able to visit it ( ╹▽╹ ).."

After having their dinner, they went directly to their room and exactly Mrs.Chou called her daughter ...
.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You....

Mrs.Chou: Tzuyu~ah 🙋

Tzuyu: Mom 🙂

Mrs.Chou: How are you??

Mrs.Chou: Your dad told me that Sana is there ~

Tzuyu: Yes, she's here 🙂

Sana seated beside Tzuyu, she smile and greeted her mother-in-law...