Chapter 105

Tzuyu smile between their kiss, while Sana wanted to pushed her but her  body became weak the moment Tzuyu nibble her lowered lips as her tongue fully entered to her mouth...

Within their kiss Tzuyu slowly pushed Sana and quickly went on top of her....

"I told you to clam your hormones down there..." Sana said, while staring at Tzuyu. Her hands was now wrapped on the latter's neck...

"I can't keep my hormones calm Everytime I smell your scent's Mommy 😏.." Tzuyu smirked at her and kissed her forehead...

Minutes later, Sana just found her wife start kissing her neck...  Tzuyu  slowly removed Sana's shirt leaving her lacy bra...

Meanwhile without Tzuyu and Sana knowing, Momo and Nayeon was now outside of their house already..

"The hell, she's not answering her phone..." Momo said, while she's trying to contact Sana...

"How about Tzuyu???? ~ Whoahhh it's too hot here..." Nayeon said while fanning herself...

Momo tried to contact Tzuyu but the latter isn't responding...

"Maybe they're still sleeping???.." Momo asked...

"Ohhhhh..."

"What????.."

"Look, It's Gucci..." Nayeon pointed Gucci in the door.

"Ohhh, the door is opened..." Momo said..

"Let's go, maybe they're eating..." Nayeon said as they walks closer inside...

"Mmmmm..." Sana escaped a little moan when Tzuyu starts playing all over her mouth as she starts sucking her tongue...

"Ahhhh..." Sana once again escape a little moan when Tzuyu starts giving her hickeys, when suddenly............

"O.M.G. ‼️😳..." Momo shockingly said as she covered her mouth... "T-They're actually eating......... each other...."

"I-I think I need Jihyo right now ✝️..." Nayeon mumble as she can't believe on what they're witnessing right now...

Gucci starts to bark and it caught Sana and Tzuyu's attention...

"Gucci, Stop...." Tzuyu said, while still kissing Sana's neck but Gucci continue to barks more...

"Gucci! ...." Tzuyu suddenly looks at the door and her eyes went wide specially Sana...

"U-Unnie..." Tzuyu uttered....

"OH MY GOD..." Sana said, as she quickly pushed Tzuyu and wear her shirts...

Meanwhile Nayeon and Momo suddenly froze on their position as their face was now starting to  blush....

"Unnie?????..." Sana tried to call them.. "Momoring....." She once again call their attention...

Gucci suddenly barks and it made to Momo and Nayeon to went back to their sense...

"Oh My God... You two... Are you doing?...." Momo suddenly said....

"What are we doing????.." Sana innocently asked.

Nayeon and Momo noticed that Sana was now wearing a clothes...

"You are making out tho, at this MORNING??.." Nayeon said...

"Unnie, we are not making out..." Tzuyu said...

"What??? We just saw it... For God sake... You didn't even locked the door.." Momo said...