Chapter 30

Morning, TWICE woke up early as they are going to some historical places in Manila before going to Cebu.

They are currently in the dining area and they are having their breakfast...

"Guys, let's drink later.." Nayeon said..

And their all eyes went to her.

"Jeongyeon and I saw a new open bar near at the hotel. Let's take a look.."

"Unnie, Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu can't drink.." Mina said..

"They didn't just sell wine there. they can order juice, whatever juice there is." Jeongyeon said..

"Wait, so Nayeon Unnie and you lost last night just because you peeked inside the bar?." Momo asked.

"Hmmm, the atmosphere there is really good so let's take a try later.." Jeongyeon said.

"Unnie, what if they recognize us? We can't drunk in the public, pdnim will be scolded us if that's happen." Jihyo said..

"Jihyo Unnie have a point." Dahyun said, as she was agreed to Jihyo said.

"There's a VIP inside the bar, we can stay their. We actually don't need to go outside and to interact with other people."

"Nayeon Unnie is right, beside there's a karaoke inside the VIP room so for sure we'll gonna be enjoy there."

"What do you think, Tzuyu~ah??.."

"Uh, Uhmm.."

"We will join you but Tzuyu won't drink." Sana said.

"Really???.." Nayeon, happily said.

"How about you Elkie-sshi??.." Jihyo asked.

"Uhm, I'm okay with it but I also won't drink.." Elkie said, as she smile at them.

"Okay, call.." Jeongyeon said.. "So, we will go tonight.."

-

After eating, they all went to their room to get their things..

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Hmmm??.."

"Don't drink..."

"I won't, and I actually don't drink..."

"That's good to hear then.."

"How about you? ~ are you going to drink??.."

"Uhmm, I still think about it..."

"Drink if you want but, don't drink too much and don't worry because I'm there I'm going to watch you.."

"Really??.."

"Mmmmm.."

"Whoahhh.." Sana runs to her and hug the latter. "Komawo Tzuyu~ah..."

-

Their Group start to stroll in some historical places in Manila, and after strolling they decided to have their lunch in a private restaurant..

"Guys, tomorrow let's do some grocery shopping so that we can brought many foods in Cebu.." Jihyo suggested ...

"Arasso Unnie.." Dahyun said...

"Love.." Tzuyu whispered to Sana's ears..

"Hmmm?.."

"Are you okay. Doesn't your head hurt?.."

"Don't worry I'm fine.." Sana smile at her, and she hold the latter's hand.