Chapter 76

Tzuyu woke up first as she directly went to the kitchen to prepared the foods they will  bring for their picnic later in Pan Pacific Park.

Minutes later, after preparing all the foods Tzuyu went back to their room and her wife was still peacefully sleeping ....

"Love...." Tuyu seated on the bed and she slowly hugs and snuggle her body to Sana...

"Hmmm???.." Sana suddenly woke up because of Tzuyu's presence but still her eyes was close, since she's still sleepy.

"Wake up now..." Tzuyu shower her kisses on her face ... "We will going to have a picnic today, remember?..." Tzuyu said...

"Yeah, but let me sleep for 5 minutes more Tzu..."

"Nope, It's already 8:30 AM Love... C'mon let's have our breakfast now..." Tzuyu once again shower her more kisses and this time Sana slowly opened her eyes and looks at her... "Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu sweetly greeted her ...

"Good Morning ... Tzuyu~ah ❤️ ..." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face...

"Get up now 😊.."

"I'm still too lazy to get up.... ~  I'm still sleepy tho.." Sana pout...

Tzuyu smirked, and a idea suddenly pop up on her mind... She lean her face more closer to the latter and sweetly smile at her.

"Why are you smiling? ~ it's creepy you know..." Sana said..

"ㅋㅋㅋ If you still lazy to stand up. I have an idea so that you will immediately stand up..." Tzuyu smirked...

"What???.." Sana curiously asked.

Tzuyu lean her face.... "Let's do stretching...." Tzuyu whispered to her ears..

"Ya!..." Sana suddenly blushed and accidentally pushed Tzuyu who was now automatically landed on the floor...

"Ohhhhh, My God!..." Sana was also shocked on what she did.

"Ouch 😩......." Tzuyu rubs her butt... "Sana (╥﹏╥)..." Tzuyu pout as she looks at her wife....

"Sorry...." Sana immediately stand up and help her wife...

"What's wrong with you???.." Tzuyu asked...

"Sorry, I thought... I thought....." Sana can't think for a good excuse as her face was still blushing....

"You thought we'll going to have morning sex???.."

"Mmmm..."

"That's not what I mean tho, but..." Tzuyu lean more closer to Sana... "If you really want, then we can do it 🤭..." She added, and it made Sana to look at her...

"I hate you! 😒.." Sana hit her shoulder hard as she quickly leave her in the room..

Minutes later, Tzuyu came out from their room and she join Sana to have their breakfast when suddenly the latter noticed Tzuyu's sudden silence...

"Why are you quite??.." Sana asks.

"Nothing..." Tzuyu said, as she was continue chewing her food and didn't bother to look at Sana...

"Are you mad???.."

"No..."

"Then why are you like that??? ~ you're not even looking at me..." Sana pout...

Tzuyu was  just messing around with Sana, and she was just holding herself not to laugh ....

"Tzuyu~ahhh...." Sana starts to whine...