Chapter 90

Morning comes Tzuyu is the first one who woke up, she was about to get up and prepare their breakfast when suddenly she decided to stare first at her wife...

Sana and her was hugging each other's's waist while Tzuyu left arm was opened since Sana's head was lying on it, the latter seems tired on what happened on them last night the fact that they're both still naked....

"Maybe Elkie Unnie was right, I really can't bare not talking with you...." Tzuyu said in  a lowered voice while she gently touch Sana's face. "I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

Tzuyu lean closer as she give her wife a sweet kiss on the forehead.. Sana suddenly her kissed so she slowly opened her eyes and she saw Tzuyu staring at her with full of admiration...

"Good Morning Love (✿ ♡‿♡)..." Tzuyu sweetly smile as she greeted Sana... Sana smile and she snuggle her body to Tzuyu..

"Good Morning Tzuyu~ah (。♡‿♡。)..."

"Did you sleep well??? (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

"Mmmmm... But .."

"But what???.." Tzuyu face her with a worried face .....

"But I'm hungry 😣 ..." Sana said, and it made Tzuyu smile ...

"ㅋㅋㅋ I'll gonna cook for you later..." Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana's crown ....

-

Minutes later after they cuddle Tzuyu and Sana both walks downstairs, Tzuyu was preparing for their breakfast while Sana was sitting on he counter while playing with Gucci.

"Tzuu... Do you have schedule tomorrow?."

"Uhmm, nothing... Tomorrow is our appointment to Doctor Park right???.."

"Yeah, I was about to tell you that. I thought you forgot..."

"Ey, can I forgot about that it's important tho... "

"I hope it went successful..."

"I hope so, We still need to wait for 14 days if it's successful so that they can transfer it to you."

"I'm excited (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Aigoooo...." Tzuyu walks closer to her and pat her head... "You're going to be a mom soon..." Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead...

-

TWICE DORM
Mina's Room

Meanwhile, Mina was still sleeping when suddenly she received another message from Chaeyoung...

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung:
Minari....

Chaeyoung:
Good Morning...

Chaeyoung:
Are you already awake?

Chaeyoung:
Talk to me please??? Or just please reply to my message ...

Mina:
What???

Chaeyoung:
Finally! ❤️

Mina:
Don't send me hearts emoji Son Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung:
I'm sorry....