Chapter 25

Dahyun, Momo and Jihyo Visited Sana in their house, Tzuyu was not there since she have a schedule..

The four girls are happily talking while having some snacks in the Garden ..

"So, How's your relationship with Tzuyu Unnie??.." Dahyun asked.

"Uhm, It's getting better now Although I'm still not yet fully remember everything.."

"That's good to hear that Sana~ya at least there's some progress.." Jihyo said..

"By the way, are you guys ready.. we will go to the Philippines the day after tomorrow.." Momo said, as remind the latter.

"Yeah, we are ready ☺️ I missed to travel tho.." Sana excitedly said..

"By the way, Nayeon Unnie invited Elkie to join with us..."

Sana's ears suddenly perk the moment she hears Elkie's name..

"Tzuyu's friend??.." she asked.

"Yeah, she like to hanging out with her.." Momo added..

"Ohh, Okay.." Sana said, and she became gloomy after that.

"Unnie, Are you alright??."

"Huh?.. uhm, yeah I'm alright why?.."

"You seems not tho..." Jihyo said...

"Are you thinking about Elkie and Tzuyu? Satang, they're just friends. Believe us.."

"I don't know but, I always feel became uneasy Everytime Tzuyu was surrounded by girls.. like what happened the other day.."

"Why, What happened??.." Momo curiously asked.

"Uhm, the interior designer of our restaurant is just basically flirting with her.. she even came here ...."

"Daebak! Really? 😲..." Momo exaggeratedly said, while she cover her mouth.

"Unnie, Tzuyu is not interested in any othet girl except from you..." Dahyun said.

"Uhm, I can say that's true.. I feel Tzuyu's sincerity towards me... And I'm happy for that.."

"So, What do you feel about Elkie?? She seems nice tho.." Momo said..

"Ya~ I didn't say that she's bad.. It just that, I don't know but I feel insecure with her, I don't really know why 🙁.."

"Or maybe you're just being jealous towards her?.." Jihyo added..

"I think so?? ~ It just that... I feel jealousy for the first time when I saw her with Tzuyu. I don't know if I feel like this before... Or I'm just being paranoid right now."

"Just don't think negative thought's Unnie, just believe in Tzuyu...."

"By the way, what do you feel about Tzuyu now? What's your status between her??." Momo asked.

"She's my wife. We're married.."

"No, not that. I mean, do you already love her??.. We know that you love her, but now that you can't remember your love for her and you're now living with Tzuyu, so did you already develop some feelings for her???."

Sana's heart suddenly beat so fast because of what Momo's questions...

"Momoring, Don't pressure her.."

"Jihyo Unnie is right, it's okay Sana Unnie if you will not answer that question.." 

"I think I'm in love with her.." Sana suddenly said, and their eyes suddenly turned to her with a shocking expression on their face..