Chapter 34

After having their lunch, Tzuyu and Sana walks along the sea sides..

"Ey, you still sulking??."

"I swear I'll gonna kill Momoring later.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why? I think, there was nothing wrong with what she said.."

"Eh??. So you think of this as a honeymoon??.."

"Uhmm, Yeah?.." Tzuyu 😆.."

"You always do this to me.. it's your fault.." Sana pouts ...

"Kiyowo.." Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's cheeks.

"I never experienced honeymoon tho.."

"Yes, you are. We actually held our honeymoon in Switzerland before.."

"Really??..."

"Mmmm, we do a lots of things there.."

"Like what??.."

"Strolling, visiting old churches and...." Tzuyu lean closer to Sana. "We also make love.." Tzuyu smirked, as she was teasing the latter.

"Ya ~ ..."

"ㅎㅎ Why are you so feel embarrassed talking about the making love thingy? While the other day you're so brave to seduce me..."

"I'm drunk that time.."

"I will not allow you to drink again.."

"Eh? Why??.."

"You don't know how much hard time you're giving me everytime you seduce me and it always happen if you're drunk."

"Ey, I can seduce you even I'm not drunk Tzuyu..." Sana stop walking.

"What??.."

Sana walks step closer to Tzuyu and she slowly wrapped her arms to the latter's nape. Meanwhile, Tzuyu's heartbeat suddenly racing so fast specially when she made an eye contact of her wife.

"L-Love..." Sana smirked, the moment Tzuyu starts to stuttering..

"Why you look so tense??.." Sana lean her face more to Tzuyu..

"Ugh, this girl never failed to seduce me. Why are you so hot Sana..." Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

"Tzuyu~ah..." Once again she lean her face to Tzuyu's ears.. "You're sweating so hard right now.." She seductively whispered..

"It's hot.." Tzuyu suddenly uttered..

"The sun is hot? ^_^ ..."

"You're hot.. You're so damn hot, so stop seducing me now cause you're slowly torturing me.. I promise that I will not touch you until you already remembered everything.."

"Fine ...Fine..."

The two decided to sit on the beach while watching the breathtaking view of the sea.

Minutes later, a guy suddenly walks closer to Sana..

"Hi..." He said..

"Yes??."

"May I know your name??. I'm Kean by the way, I'm from US.." He extend his hand..

"Sana.." Sana smile, and held the latter's hand.. Meanwhile, Tzuyu's eyebrows suddenly furrowed because of Sana's action..

"Your beautiful Sana.."

"Thanks..."

"Can I get your number? You know... I wanted to know more about you.."

"Sorry, I'm married 😊 my partner will be mad at me if I will give you my number."

The guy look at Sana's hand, and then he smirked.

"Are you sure? Because I don't see any ring on your hand.." The guy smile and held Sana's hand.

Tzuyu suddenly stood up, and quickly move away the guy's hand to Sana's hand.. meanwhile, Sana was surprised because of what Tzuyu did..

"You don't have the rights to hold this hand." Tzuyu seriously said.

"Excuse me, who are you?." The guy asked.

"Me??.." Tzuyu pointed herself, as she held Sana's hand once again.

She get something on her pocket, and Sana's eyes went wide the moment she saw her wedding ring.

Tzuyu slowly put the wedding ring to her wife's finger before she face the guy.

"I'm her wife." Tzuyu said.

The guy agape his mouth when he saw their couple ring.. so he didn't waste any time and leave the two...

Tzuyu seated back, while Sana was still remain standing she was froze, while looking at her finger...

"Love??.."

"Love????.."

"Whoahh, Daebak.." Tzuyu shook her head.. she grab Sana's hand, and the latter suddenly cameback to her sense, and found herself sitting to Tzuyu's lap.

"Tzuu.."

"Are you done daydreaming??.." Tzuyu teasingly said ...

"My wedding ring..." Sana said, as she looks at her hand..

"Hmm?.."

"I-I thought you don't have any plan to return it to me." Sana said..

"Why did you think that I don't have no plan of returning you? Love, it's your wedding ring, no one will own it but you."

"I badly wanted to asked you this before but I don't have any courage to do so, since I threw this ring before.."

"I'm returning it to you again, so please keep it and don't ever threw my love for you again...."

"I promise.." Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape.. "Thank you for returning it back to me again.."

Tzuyu smile at her, Sana buried her face to Tzuyu's neck...

"I love you..." Sana suddenly uttered..

"What??.."

"Huh?..." Sana face her..

"What did you just say??..."

"What? ..."

"You said something just now.."

"I said komawo.." Sana pinched Tzuyu's cheeks..

"Ohhh, but that's different from what I hear ..." Tzuyu mumbled.

"What did you hear??.."

"Uh, I'm not sure so.. I won't tell you 😊.." Tzuyu smile at her..

"Eh..."

"Let's go back now ^_^ ..."

Tzuyu hold Sana's hand, as they were now heading back to their room to take a nap.

xxxxx