Chapter 7

Seoul, South Korea

Tzuyu was currently preparing their breakfast while Sana was still sleeping..
it's been already 3 days since they already back in Korea ....

"Good Morning..."

Tzuyu turned around and she saw Sana in her back...

"Hey, Good Morning Love..." Tzuyu kissed her cheeks... "Did you just wake up?.."

Sana hugs her tightly .... "Gucci wakes me up. She keep wiggling his tales to my face..." Sana face Tzuyu and made a pout..

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo ... ^^" Tzuyu pinched Sana's cheeks. "I already prepared the foods so, let's eat now since you have a schedule today ..."

-

Tzuyu and Sana peacefully having their breakfast .. and after that Sana prepared herself because Manager pinky oppa will picked her up at any moment because TWICE will be having a pre-recording in Music Bank this day.

"Just message me if you safely arrived there okay??.."

"Arraso.. How about you what will you today??.."

"I will going to JYPE Building today, We will finalize the song so that I can start recording it tomorrow..."

"Ohh, I see..."

"I think we can't be able to have lunch together so, eat well okay? Don't skip meals... I'll just gonna message you later.."

"Okay 😊.."

Minutes later Sana was already picked up by their Manager, while Tzuyu was now heading to JYPE Building ...

"Sana, Vernon was already here I saw him the other day.."

"I know, I saw him in Switzerland.."

Momo's eyes went wide the moment Sana said that.

"What?? Really??.."

"Did Tzuyu saw him??.." Jihyo asked. 

"Yeah, they saw each other..."

"Really? how is that now?.."

"What do you mean Momoring??.."

"Nayeon Unnie and I bumped to him last time and he asked us if we could give him your phone number but Nayeon Unnie didn't give it."

"Do you think he still loves Sana?.." Jihyo asked..

"I don't know?? Maybe??.." Jihyo and Sana suddenly looked to Momo... "Maybe he still has feelings for Sana. for what else is he asking for Sana's number? We actually surprised to see him the other day... We didn't know that he already came back.."

"Sana, did Tzuyu knows already that Vernon is your ex boyfriend?.."

"Yeah, I already explained it to her. I'm happy to see Hansol again but if you will guys asked if I still have feelings for him, for God's sake I'm already married and Hansol is just my past."

"What if he asked you to ......"

Momo didn't finished what she was trying to say because Sana cut her off.

"I don't want to ruin my relationship with Tzuyu, because of him or just because he came back. I don't know his intentions of coming back here but one thing is for sure, if he wants me back then it won't happen.
I love Tzuyu, and I don't want to hurt her. I will not repeat the sin I committed against her before, so I am now careful not to hurt Tzuyu, my wife is too precious  for me.."

"Don't worry Sana, we will always at your back.. Don't mind hansol for now..." Jihyo said..

Tzuyu and Sana mind their own business, Tzuyu was busy finalizing the song with Chaeyoung and other producers of JYPE while Sana was busy on filming their pre-recording of TWICE new song  for Music Bank...