Chapter 53

After going to the salon, Sana, Jihyo and Jeongyeon immediately return to the dorm after Jeongyeon receives a text message saying that Nayeon and Dahyun will begin fighting again.

"Yes! I like Momo too! ~ that's what you want to hear right???.." Nayeon shouts, and exactly Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Sana finally arrived ...

"Momo and I doesn't want to argue with you anymore but you keep avoiding us. Dahyun, you look like a little sister to us so please understand, understand that Momo doesn't love you the way you do."

"Is it true??? ~ Unnie.." Dahyun Looks at Momo...

"She loves you as a little sister..." Nayeon answer..

"I'm not talking to you! ~ so shut up!." Dahyun shouts..

"DAHYUN!." Jihyo shout..

"You're the reason why Momo doesn't want to do a fanservice with me! Anymore. You took her away from me Unnie!."

"So it's my fault now???! Why don't you asked yourself?! You're busy doing fanservice with  Sana before right ??? You didn't even see Momo that time.."

"Stop this argument now.." Jihyo said as she deep a sigh..

"Talk to Dahyun Jihyo, she has the problem here."

"What?? ~ Unnie, You don't know what how I feel for the past few months!.."

"Because you just can't accept it!.."

"Stop now.."

"I can't accept the fact that you took the person I love!."

"That's not my fault dahyun!..."

"I SAID STOP!!!!!!." Jihyo shouts, and they all flinched because of her loud voice... "I'm sick of this argument.." Jihyo seriously said..

"Excuse me.." Nayeon said, and she was about to walk away..

"No, Comeback here..." Jihyo said with a authority.

"Jihyo, please... I'm tired..."

Dahyun was also about to walks away...

"Dahyun, come back here..."

But the two was continue walking away when suddenly...

"I SAID COMEBACK HERE !!!!!! YOU TWO!!!! NOW!!!!..." Jihyo shouts ....

"Jihyo ~ah..." Sana rubs her back as she was trying to calm her.

"Did you not heard me? I said you two came back here!!.."

"Jihyo~ah, I'm the Unnie here. So please not now..."

"AND I'M THE LEADER, UNNIE. SO I HAVE MORE AUTHORITY THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE! EVEN YOU! SO YOU ALL FOLLOW WHAT I SAY!!!!!.."

"YOU TWO ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY AND I DON'T WANT MY MEMBERS TO FIGHT! WE ARE FAMILY HERE!!, YOU DAHYUN." Jihyo looks at Dahyun.

"GIVE NAYEON UNNIE RESPECT, SHE'S YOUR SISTER. EVEN IF YOU'RE ANGRY OR MAD! IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S THE UNNIE HERE!. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU SHOUTING HER AGAIN WITHOUT MANNERS."

"AND YOU NAYEON UNNIE, YOUR THE ELDEST HERE SO ACT LIKE ONE. AS A BIG SISTER YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE PATIENT WITH DAHYUN, GIVE HER SOME TIME TO THINK AND TO MOVE ON! DON'T FORCE HER AND DON'T RUSH HER! YOU SHOULD BE MORE UNDERSTANDING HERE."

"SANA, MOMORING, DAHYUN, NAYEON UNNIE. FOLLOW ME. You guys, can cook the dinner. I'm asking you a favor." Jihyo said, as she looks at Jeongyeon and Mina..

"Arasso..." Jeongyeon said ..

-
Jihyo went to Jeongyeon and Momo's room and as she said they followed her there...