Chapter 22

Tzuyu wake up when she feel the sun was gently hitting her face.. she rubs her eyes and she slowly opened it.

Tzuyu was suddenly surprised because she was closely facing the latter. Sana is still sleeping so she feel relieved, Tzuyu stare the latter's face as she stuck some strand hair of Sana to her ears..

"I missed waking up with you every morning.." Tzuyu smile, as she gently caressing the latter's face...

Tzuyu was about to stand up, so that she can prepare their breakfast when suddenly Sana snuggle herself to the latter and hug her tightly..

Tzuyu hold her breath, she was surprised because of Sana's sudden action. Sana was still sleeping, and she's not aware on what she was doing...

Tzuyu's heartbeat was racing so hard the moment she feels Sana's warm breath fanning her neck..

"Good Morning..." Sana whispered, still her eyes close and she didn't notice that she was hugging Tzuyu... "I miss your scent..." She added...

Tzuyu chuckle, she smile and gently caressing the latter's back..

"Good Morning..." She said, and quickly kissed Sana's crown..

Sana immediately opened her eyes, the moment she hear's Tzuyu's voice... She slowly lift up her face and there she saw Tzuyu smiling at her, she immediately stood up when she realized that she's hugging the latter...

"S-sorry..." Sana said, and her face was now starting to blush...

"ㅋㅋㅋ It's alright 🙂.." Tzuyu stood up and walks closer to her. "It's too early in the morning and you're now blushing.." Tzuyu cupped her face...

Sana's heart was now starting to beat so fast, and for the second time she feels more butterflies playing on her tummy...

"Tzu...."

"Kiyowo.." Tzuyu messed her hair.. "let's get ready now, I will make the break fast for us.."

Tzuyu leave Sana and went directly to the bathroom, the latter finally breath in the moment Tzuyu was gone...

"Did I always feel this way to her before? How did I handle her beauty every time I wake up every morning?.. now I just realize how beautiful she is. Her eyes can melt me at any moment..." Sana mumbled to herself.

"Love???..."

Sana was still frozen, she's still busy thinking and daydreaming about Tzuyu... And she didn't notice that the latter was now in front of her...

"Love??..."

Tzuyu smirked, and quickly kissed Sana's lips... And it made this to the latter to came back on her own sense...

"Ya..." Sana cover her lips...

"Are you done, day dreaming??.." Tzuyu teasingly said...

"I-I'm not... Why did you kissed me, I-I'm still not washing my mouth.." She said, as she was avoiding Tzuyu's eyes..

"So, you like my kisses now? 😊.."

"Huh? Uh....."

Tzuyu pulled her closer and she hugs her wife tightly..

"I love kissing you.." she whispered. "And I told you, Sana loves my kisses.."

"B-but you told me that you will never kiss me again.."

"I'll take back what I've said 🙂.."

Tzuyu face Sana.. "Uhmm, How about you? I know you can't still remember but.. Do you like me giving you kisses?? I mean.. Do you like my kisses??.." Tzuyu asked ...