Chapter 83

Morning, Tzuyu and Sana was already awake and they are currently cuddling in the bed. Sana was lying on her top while Tzuyu was hugging her ...

"What's your schedule right now Love??.."

"We have TV guesting later in SBS and we will start to film our reality show tonight..."

"Ohhhh...."

"How about you???.."

Tzuyu suddenly froze, she's thinking about the alumni Party tonight and she was really hesitant to tell it to Sana ...

"Tzu???..."

"Tzuuu?????..."

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana said, as she kissed her wife's lips and this time Tzuyu suddenly went back to her sense...

"Huh???.."

"Why are you spacing out?? I'm asking if what's your schedule today ???..."

"I have my TV Guesting for 'Hello Counselor' later..." Tzuyu said, well she really have a TV Guesting ...

"Ohhhh, I see..."

"Are you going home early???."

"Uhmm, I don't think so??? We really need to film the first episode tonight..." Sana sadly said...

"It's alright, I'll gonna wait you here love (◍•ᴗ•◍)..." Tzuyu pat her head...

"Really???.."

"Mmmm (◔‿◔) so don't be sad now.." Tzuyu hugs her more...

"I just missed to cuddle with you every night...." Sana said, as she buried her face to the latter's neck...

"Aigoo..." Tzuyu smile as she gently caressing the latter's back .... "At least we can still cuddle every morning..."

"I missed your warm..."

"Wait are we still talking about cuddle here or are we now talking about ------- ...."

Tzuyu didn't finish what she was trying to say when Sana bite her shoulder...

"Ouchhhhh..."

"Try to continue it Chou Tzuyu..." Sana face Tzuyu with her adorable angry face....

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What?? I didn't say anything (◍•ᴗ•◍)...."

"You're being pervert everyday.." Sana said as she rolled her eyes...

"Daebak... ~ what did I do??? 😅 You're the one who thinks that I'm pervert tho.. "

"Whatever..." Sana said, as she buried her face once again to Tzuyu's neck...

"In fact you are the more pervert..." Tzuyu said...

"What????."

"You're always kissing my neck Love... "

"I'm just sniffing it only... Psh.... Don't assume..."

"Whoahhh... ~ Fine. Fine... I'm just assuming..." Tzuyu said...

"Besides it's your fault, why I love sniffing your neck..."

"It's because your a squirrel? 😁.."

"Tsk..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you Sana 😘..."

"I love you too (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤️ ..."

"You don't hate me now??? 🤭.."

"I hate you means I love you ~ pabo.."