Chapter 20

When Elkie woke up, she saw Tzuyu at the kicthen cooking some foods  ...

"Good Morning Tzu..."

"Good Morning Unnie 🙂.."

"Hmm, You looks so happy ^^ did something happen?..."

"Uhmm, yes??.."

"Really??? Uhnm, Let me guess. It's about Sana Unnie. Isn't??."

"Mmmm 🙂.."

"Why? Did you already fixed your relationship with her?? Did she remember anything now??.."

"Uhm, no not yet.. Beside I'm not rushing her to remember me. It just that, I have a little phone conversation.. I mean we exchange message yesterday and she told me that she already missed me ...."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Oh, well it's obviously ^^ I saw her reaction yesterday actually... When I cling my arms to yours she saw it and I can really tell she feels jealous that time..."

"Really?? ~ 🙂.."

"Mmmm, it seems like she already realized your worth ..."

"I guess so .."

"So what's your plan??.."

"I'll take it slow.. ~ and I don't want her to feel pressure again.. I want her to be comfortable with my presence..."

"I'll gonna support whatever decision you'll gonna make."

"Komawo Unnie 🙂..."

-

Meanwhile, Sana just woke up.. she suddenly smile when she noticed Gucci who was now peacefully sleeping on her body..

Sana reached out her phone, checking if Tzuyu gave her a message... She made a pout, when she didn't receive a morning message from the latter...

"Maybe she's still sleeping??.." she mumble to herself..

Sana stood up and do her morning routines and after that walks downstairs to prepare her breakfast...

She keep checking on her phone, but the latter still isn't messaging her..

"Gucci~Chan...Tzuyu is still not giving me morning message..."

Gucci just barks at her, when suddenly she hear a knock from the door.. her heart suddenly become excited, hoping that it's Tzuyu.

Sana quickly walks through the door, and when she open it.. she was disappointed the moment she saw Momo, Jihyo and Jeongyeon ...

"Why you looks so disappointed??.." Momo curiously asked..

"ㅋㅋㅋ I guess she's expecting someone 😆." Jihyo said...

"Aniiii 😔.."

"Ey, you're bad at lying Sana..." Jeongyeon said...

"Why are you not still dressed??.." Momo asked..

"I'm still eating, Why you guys so early??.."

"Jeongyeon was so excited to see you.." Jihyo laughingly said...

"Ey..."

"Isn't Tzuyu coming home yet?.." Momo asked.

"Not yet..."

"Ohhhh..."

"Do you know elkie??.."

"Yes.." Momo answer.

"Elkie Chong?.." Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, we hangout yesterday.."

"You did what??? ...." Jihyo said...