Chapter 11

6:30 PM
South Seoul, Korea

Sana's Scandal with Vernon was the main topic in Seoul right now, Sana's heart was beating so fast the moment she saw the video...

Park Jinyoung has spoken to Sana about the issue, and now he is talking to JYP's IT experts to caught the Mastermind in spreading the video and where's the video is spreading online.

Sana was now in the waiting room, her mind was blank she just only think about Tzuyu, on how she will explain this messed to the latter.

"Sana, Tzuyu was now on the phone..." Nayeon said.

"Explained everything to her, she will understand go on now Sana..." Jihyo handed her the phone...

Sana can't hold her tears anymore, she answer the call.. she was afraid, afraid that Tzuyu will get mad at her, that Tzuyu won't believe on her.. 
.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu
Is Calling You...
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu: S-Sana... 

Tzuyu's voice cracked..  she's hurt, she feel devastated and betrayed again.. the pain she felt when Sana cheated on her before, was now coming back.

Sana: Tzu.. L-Let me explain.. 😢

Tzuyu: Tell me the video is not true.. please Sana, please I'm begging you 😢

Sana: Tzuyu~ah... The video is true, but let me explain...

Sana: The video, the video is not complete.. they cut it off..

Tzuyu: How can you say that? It was clear, Sana your the girl in that video... You're kissing with Vernon ...

Sana: Tzuyu believe me... I'm saying the truth...

Tzuyu: What Truth Sana?? Are you making me a fool right now??.

Sana: Where are you?? I will explain to you everything...

Tzuyu: I'm now in the house, I wanted to surprise you, I badly want to see you because I missed you so much I even already prepared our dinner...

Tzuyu: But... But you made me surprised ..

Tzuyu laugh bitterly...

Tzuyu: Do you still love your ex Sana?? Why did you do this?? Why do you need to hurt me?? Am I not enough??

Sana: I don't love Vernon, Tzuyu! Believe me... I love you...

Tzuyu: Your stabbing my heart for a thousands times Sana... 😭

Sana: Tzuyu ~ ah....

Sana: D-Do you believe me??

Sana was now crying hard, she can't even defend herself knowing that the latter wouldn't believe on her.

Sana: You told me before you trusted me, now I'm asking you do you believe me Tzuyu??

Tzuyu: -------

Sana: Tzuyu~ah Do you believe me? 😢

Tzuyu wanted to say something but not a word came out of her mouth. She was confused, her heart hurt so much and her  mind was blank.