Chapter 6

⚠️Sexual Matured Content

After strolling all day Tzuyu and Sana went back to their hotel... When Sana opened their room she was surprised to see the romantic dinner setting inside their rooms.

The room was in the dim light, petals of roses was on the floor romantic music was playing in short everything was perfect.

While Sana was still in shocked, a service crew immediately walks closer to Tzuyu as she handed her the pink bouqet of roses..

"You did a great a job, thank you 😊.." Tzuyu whispered to the crew..

"Your welcome Ma'am..."

When the service crew leave their room, Tzuyu walks closer to Sana...

"Love?.."

Sana turned around to see the latter..

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"For you .." Tzuyu said as she handed her the flowers  ..

"Whoahh 😍..." Sana gladly accepted the flowers... "Komawo Tzuyu ~ah.."

"Did you prepare all of this? ..."

"No, but I wanted to give you a romantic dinner night.. thanks to the service crew of this hotel ~ they really made a good job.."

"They are 😊.. Komawo I appreciate all of this..."

Sana smile to the latter and give her a hug...

Minutes later they're now starting to have their dinner..

"Did you like the food? ..."

"I do 😊..."

"I hope you enjoyed this trip with me.."

"I do enjoy Tzuyu, thank you for doing all of this. Thank you for everything 😊.."

"Anything for you Love ❤️😘.."

-

After having their dinner, Tzuyu went to their bed room to change her clothes, but suddenly she feel a pair of arms hugging her from behind...

"Love..." Tzuyu turned around ...

"I love you..." Sana genuinely smile at her as she wrapped her arms to the latter's nape.

"I love you more..." Tzuyu answered....

Sana tip toe and quickly kissed the latter's lips.. Tzuyu was  caught off guard, she was shocked on what Sana's sudden action...

Tzuyu moved her lips, and without nibbling Sana's lowered lips.. she easily access through the latter's mouth as Sana give her permission...

Their kissed became more passionate the moment Tzuyu entered her tongue to Sana's mouth, playing and sucking the latter's tongue... Sana can't help but to escape a little moan  between their kisses...

Tzuyu guided the latter in the bed without breaking the kiss, she gently laid down Sana and went top of her.. the moment their lips parted they're both gasping as they are catching their breath...

Their face are closer to each other, and they both feel each other's breath fanning their lips.. 

"Can I ??.." Tzuyu said in a low tone...

"Yes you can Tzuyu.." Sana smile at her while she gently caressing the latter's face...

Tzuyu wasted no time she starts kissing Sana again. This time their kissess became more intense their tongues battle with dominace until Tzuyu won, she all over Sana's mouth...

Her hand started now unbuttoning Sana's sleeves while her lips was now tracing the latter's neck, she shower he neck with full of sweet  and wet kisses...

"Ahhh...." Sana moan in pain the moment Tzuyu bite her neck, after biting it Tzuyu kissed the part she bite and continue kissing the latter.

Sana help Tzuyu to removed her own clothes, until the two of them are now fully naked...

Tzuyu went back to face Sana with full of love and admiration ...

"I love you 😊..."

"I love you..." Sana answered. .

"I would never tired saying those 3 words to you everyday..."

Tzuyu kissed the latter's forehead, down to her face and chest.. Sana started to moan, when Tzuyu started massaging her left breast...

Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape, as the latter was continue roaming her hands to Sana's body... ...

"Ahh!..Tzuyu~ah ..." Sana breathlessly said, when Tzuyu sucks her breast...
Tzuyu play with Sana's nipple using her tongue, it added this to the latter to escape more sweet moans inside their room.

After playing with the latter's breast Tzuyu's kisses went down to her stomach until she reached the latter's core...

Giving sweet kisses on the latter's womanhood and this cause this to Sana to Arch her back with the pleasure that Tzuyu giving her.

"Ohh God...T-Tzuyu~ah.." Sana became breathless the moment she feel Tzuyu's tongue was now inside of her licking and sucking her clit...

Sana's body can't stay still as she was feel the pleasure inside her...

Tzuyu held her hand, still licking the latter's core... She gently put her 2 finger inside Sana and start thrusting it...

"Ahh...Ahhh, T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana close her eyes while moaning Tzuyu's name...

Tzuyu stop licking her core but continued thrusting her finger on it. She face Sana and kissed her lips...

They kissed passionately while Tzuyu's hand was still thrusting inside and out of the latter's core ..

"Ahhh...Oh..G-God.."

Tzuyu move faster and it made this to Sana to moan louder, luckily their room was big that's why people outside can't hear Sana's Moan, or they're no idea what's happening  inside their room.

"I love hearing those moans from you love..." Tzuyu smile at her as she continued what she was doing ...

"Ahhhh...T-Tzuyu~ah....I'm near..."

Sana once again arch her back ... "Ahhhhh...." Tzuyu thrust her finger more and deep to Sana's core and the latter finally release her white liquid..

Tzuyu and Sana was catching their breath, Tzuyu Once again face the latter.

"I love you ❤️..." Tzuyu kissed the latter's forehead..

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ...." Sana smile at her.. "Thank you for this wonderful night..."

Sana whispered as she snuggled herself to the latter and hugs  Tzuyu tightly ...

xxxx