Chapter 52

Morning, Tzuyu help Sana to pack her things and after that they already have their breakfast...

"Don't forget to message me later love.."

"Yeah, Don't worry (◍•ᴗ•◍) thank you by the way, for giving me permission to sleep in the dorm ..."

"Your welcome 🙂 ..."

"Do you have scheduled today???.."

"No, I don't have. I'll just gonna stay here in the house after I'll send you in the dorm.."

"Arasso..."

"How about you??.."

"We don't have scheduled today, but I'll gonna go to the salon later with Mina and Jeongyeon Unnie..."

"Ahhh, you will going to dye your hair today??.."

"Yeah, Because we will start to shoot our Music Video this week.."

"Ohh, I see... 🙂 Send me a picture of you later (◕ᴗ◕✿).."

"Sure ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Love, don't stress yourself okay?.."

"Yes, Ma'am ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Good 🙂 I will miss you..." Tzuyu pouts..

"Eh? ㅋㅋ Tzu, I will just gone for 2 days, not 1 week 😅.."

"Even so, I still cannot be able to sleep tonight. And the fact that I cannot be able to see your beauty when I wake up in the morning."

"Ey, You're such a sweet talker 🙂.."

"I'm just stating the fact (/^-^(^ ^*)/..

-

After sending her wife to TWICE dorm, Tzuyu was about to heading back to their house when suddenly she received a message from Elkie.

She check the time, and she decided to meet her friend in Dal.kommm coffee shop.

"Unnie ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"Tzuyu~ah ...."

"You don't have any schedule today??.."

"No, I don't have (灬º‿º灬)♡ ... That's why I message you to have a coffee with me ..."

"Ah, I see ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Where's Sana Unnie by the way? .."

"I send her in their room earlier, she will sleep their for two days..."

"Ohhh, why?? Did you two fought???.. Ya~Chou Tzuyu what did you do huh??.."

"Ehhh??? I didn't do anything.. Unnie, You're siding my wife now???.."

"Yeahh ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

"Whoahhh... Daebak..."

"So tell me, did you two really fought??.."

"No, It just that... She misses her members tho and she asked me a favor so I gave her permission to stay there.."

"Ohhhh, by the way did you hear the news??."

"What news??.."

"Mark sunbae~nim has been already released from the rehabilitation center yesterday..."

"Ah, really??.."

"Mmmm, he's Sana~Unnie's ex right??.."

"He is..."

Elkie noticed that Tzuyu was spacing out..

"Tzu, are you okay??..."

"Tzu????.."