Chapter 110

Morning, Tzuyu suddenly woke up because of the weight on her body she opened her eyes and there she saw a cute sleeping squirrel who was now literally on her top...

"How can I cook if she's still lying on me..." Tzuyu mumble, as she check Sana's face. Tzuyu suddenly smile when she hear Sana's little snore...

Minutes later, Sana finally woke up.. she rub her eyes as opened it...

"Ohhhhh, Good Morning Tzuyu~ah 😁.." She smile the moment she saw Tzuyu...

"Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu smile, she was now about to give Sana a morning kiss when suddenly....

"What's with your scent?????..." Sana's eyebrows furrowed, as she blocked Tzuyu's face...

"Ehhhhh????..."

"You smell stink..." Sana said she stood up...

"What do you mean I smell stink???.." Tzuyu asked and she smell herself, and she didn't smell anything...

"You smell gross. Please get change.." Sana irritatedly said as she went directly to the bathroom...

"What's wrong with her?.." Tzuyu once again smell herself... "I smell's good tho..." She added, but still she changed her clothes and went downstairs....

30 minutes later Sana went down while carrying Gucci...

"You're here, breakfast is ready..." Tzuyu said...

Sana seated on the chair as she looks Tzuyu weirdly...

"Here's your coffee..." Tzuyu said.. meanwhile Tzuyu noticed that her wife is looking at her weirdly...

"What????.." Tzuyu asked...

Sana smile widely as she hugs Tzuyu. "Nothing ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Sana said...

"Ehhhh????.."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you too..." Tzuyu smile and kissed Sana's forehead... "Let's have our breakfast now..." Tzuyu said...

-

After having their breakfast they quickly do their morning routine, Sana was already ready and she was waiting for her wife while Tzuyu was still brushing her hair...

"Why she took so long? 😒..." Sana mumbled as she walks upstairs to check the latter and the moment she went inside the room Sana quickly covered her nose as her eyebrows suddenly furrowed once again...

"What???.." Tzuyu curiously asked...

"Did you take a bath?????.." Sana suddenly asked...

Tzuyu blinked her eyes 3 times trying to sink in what Sana said just now...

"You smell stink...." Sana said...

"Daebak.... Love I took a bath okay... Last night you love to smell my scent and then now you're saying that I smell stink????..."

"Mmmmm.."

"Whoahhhh.... Should I get change again?.."

"Yes please...I'll just gonna wait you outside..." Sana said as she runs downstairs...

"She's really wierd..." Tzuyu said as she walk into the walk in closet when  a possible reason suddenly pop up on her mind...

"Wait......" Tzuyu quickly get her phone and search for something...

-

After some minutes Tzuyu finally went  downstairs and there she saw her wife patiently waiting for her...