Chapter 24

7:40 PM Tzuyu was in the kitchen and she's preparing for their dinner while Sana was in their room and resting since she feel a massive headache earlier..

After cooking, Tzuyu went upstairs to check the latter. Sana was still sleeping, Tzuyu seated on the bed and gently tapping the latter's shoulder..

"Love??.."

"Mmm??.."

"Dinner is Ready... Let's have our dinner now.."

Sana rubs her eyes, and she slowly opened it..

"Sorry, I didn't be able to help you.."

"It's okay.." Tzuyu smile at her. "Is your head is still aching??."

"It's fine now.. Don't worry."

"Arasso, let's have our dinner now.."

Tzuyu, held Sana's hand and they walked downstairs while holding each other's hand..

"I prepare you some tea, it will helps you to regain your energy.." Tzuyu said, while she put down the cup of tea.

"Komawo..."

"Just tell me if you feel any pain, even if you wake me up later. Don't hesitate to call me okay?."

"Okay ☺️.."

While they're having their dinner, the door bell outside suddenly ring...

"I just look who is the person outside..." Tzuyu said, as she excuse herself...

Tzuyu walks through the door and when she opened it she was surprised to see Rosè.."

"Rosè..."

Sana hear Rosè's name, she turned her head to see the latter ...

"Daebak, This girl is really getting on my nerves... why does she have to come here?.." she mumble to herself.

"What are you doing here?.."

"I'll just wanna give you this..." Rosè handed her all the designs to Tzuyu..

"I told you to send all the pictures through my email, you don't need to go here..."

Meanwhile, Sana was looking at them and she still feel irritated with Rosè because she noticed the way Rosè approaching Tzuyu.

"I didn't hear what you say earlier.." Rosè said in the flirty way...

"Thanks for this. you can leave now. it was now getting late."

"That's the problem, I don't have the car.. I just took a taxi to came here. So, don't you mind if you will drive me home? "

"What???.."

Sana hear it so she walks closer to them, and she quickly cling her arms to Tzuyu...

"Love.." Tzuyu looks at here..

"If you want we can drive you home.." Sana smile to Rosè.. "Right Love?.." She turned her face to Tzuyu...

"Uh, Uhm..."

"You already regained your memories Ms.Minatozaki? I thought you still not remember your wife..." Rosè asked, as if she was insulting Sana...

"I just want to clarify, I'm not Ms.Minatozaki, I'am Mrs.Chou....Ms.Park.." said Sana, as if she were annoying Rosè.."

Meanwhile Tzuyu notice the tension between her wife and her interior designer so she immediately hold Sana's hand to calm the latter.

"My memory has not returned yet, why Ms.Park? do you have any plan for getting my wife's attention?.." Sana directly said, and This made Tzuyu surprised..